//ArrowChat Code

Thread: mounting rear rack on 84 atc200s???

--

mounting rear rack on 84 atc200s???

Can anyone tell me how the rear rack mounts. I'm pretty sure i figured out how the back mounts with some rubber spacers onto the grab bar but how does the front mount? Do you need to cut slots in the fender for brackets? If anyone has one mounted and can take a picture for me i'd greatly appreciate it.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by iamlunchbox View Post
    Can anyone tell me how the rear rack mounts. I'm pretty sure i figured out how the back mounts with some rubber spacers onto the grab bar but how does the front mount? Do you need to cut slots in the fender for brackets? If anyone has one mounted and can take a picture for me i'd greatly appreciate it.
    I bought a 200s with a rear rack. It had holes cut in the fender for the brackets. I have since removed it but could take some pics of the fenders if you would like.

--
    Thanks drsung. I wanted to make sure i had to cut into the fenders to mount it before i actually did.

--
    Lunchbox,...before cutting you wanna bring it down to make sure?...can't put back what is cut away!.......Jared200x
    Always ready to ride, invite me over, I'll bring the rum!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //