//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Anyone clear their own trail?

Yamatrike400 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

Anyone clear their own trail?

This is the swamp in my back yard....rippin it up with the R

Three Air R's

--
    I help my friends clear out their woods every spring. We go to work with the chainsaws to clear out the dead trees that fall on the trails.

Rob

--
    Yeah I do quite a bit on my 8 acres. My neighbor also has beautiful trails in his back 40, runs along a river and through 50 year old hand planted jackpines...really neat as the trees are all in a perfect line. I'll take some pics next time I'm out.

--
    my neighbor invited me out this weekend to go out to his friends land and help make some trails with the X. dude's got like 300 acres. haven't been out there yet, to check it out ,but hope there is some clearings to bring in some dirt as well anybody got some good ideas for us?

--

--
    We clear trails out her in oregon all the time... our trails are pretty rough though.. we just clear enough so we can make it through from place to place... logs, stumps, ruts, creeks, and mean hillclimbs always have ways of keeping things interesting..

--
    there's a lot of trails behind the house that hunters use to get to their stands.

by the end of the year, most of the trails have impassible spots due to how rutted, sloppy, and with the amount of water over them.

people usually make another 8 feet away by just driving on it. then that trail is crap in a year, and they go back to the old one.

if their weren't those insane people on the internet I might post aerial photos from google showing our riding areas.
    Feedback thread: http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/s...ad.php?t=78535

Patiently waiting..

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //