//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 200x pics and questions

--

200x pics and questions

here she is. just recently got a parts bike for 30 bucks with spare motor and all. took swingarm bolt from it so now its a roller had the frame painted and aquired parts that were missing still need some motor mount bolts
    i would like to know is this the stock carb? and is the headlight cover and brake master cylinder cover stock or aftermarket or custom or what?
    thats all i can think of right now. im just gonna get everything put back right and then take it to my mechanic and let him tell me wahts up with the motor!! also the 83 i got had a oio cooler and the needle and spring part wont screw on my carb on my 85? oh yeah and something just dont look right with my front end the triples from both bikes measure the same but they dont look the same?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CIMG2345.JPG   CIMG2359.JPG   CIMG2360.JPG   CIMG2354.JPG   CIMG2357.JPG   CIMG2356.JPG  

drhatc200 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    ive got 85 x as well carb is same looks like to me and the master cover is aftermaket not sure if thay come with them or not.

--
    Carb looks stock... so does the cover. I can't really see a difference in the trees from the pics. Could be the eyesight.
    1981 250R
    1985 200X
    1992 Lark Trike!

Danold is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Master cover and carb looks stock to me but that is a hondline head light gaurd if im not mistaken. good score for only 30 beans.
    85 200x
    85 Tri-z
    86 Bigred
    81 Rm60
    John Deere racing tractor

Quote Originally Posted by wad
    sorry dude mine are all shitters lol

--
    you can sell that headlight guard on ebay..and you should...
    Feedback thread: http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/s...ad.php?t=78535

Patiently waiting..

--
    i will take the headlight gaurd how much? and do these pics help?

2- 85 Tri-Z's black and Yellow
    2- 85 250SX's
    1- 85 200X
    3-ATC 70's
    2- 85 tri-zinger's who needs some parts

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //