//ArrowChat Code

Thread: tiger 250 project pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--

tiger 250 project pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got a couple pics of my tiger project today......it was almost dark but....ill get some more good ones tomorrow :-D .......oh :shock: ....and by the way....it looks like there is a LOT of work ahead fellas
    fact....proven by myself ......mud is NON-FAT...if it was.....quad'ers racing trikers would be fat....new law of science

--
    its a tiger alright! good luck on your project, i know, it is a long process. im doing the same to a 200e, tore it all apart. VVVVVV also, is it the dark, or is it the camera making it fuzzy? try the flash being on.
    My Rides
    Yamaha 225 DR For Sale Soon
    Yamaha 200E
    Honda 110 Need parts? PM me! They're cheap!
    Trikes are fun, trikes are fast. They make everyday a pure blast!

--
    CONGRATS ON THE TIGER PROJECT!!! Good luck w/ it. As Holic has proven a Tiger can be rebuilt. I hope you get some better pictures as you get into it.

MIK6 / Mike
    TECATE RIDER, HASPIN SURVIVOR!!
    Trikefest 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 and beyond
    RAFFAs Ice-fest 09, 10, 11, 13, 14, 15
    Pensyltucky 09, 12, 13, 14, 15
    New England Ride 4/13

--
    just wanted to say....it is the dark that made the pics fuzzy......

OH and guess what tires......none other than HHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE EEERRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    fact....proven by myself ......mud is NON-FAT...if it was.....quad'ers racing trikers would be fat....new law of science

--
    nice! let me know if I can help. I have sourced all the hardware, from the rubber bushings to the bearings and all nuts and bolts.
    Haspin veteran '02, '03, '04, '05

"Hey is your dash-cam on? Are we gonna be on C.O.P.S?"

RECOVERING Trikeaholic

--
    thanks holic.......this project seems like it will be quite the task.....i may call upon your help indeed......perhaps sooner than you expect :-P

--
    forgot to mention this earlier....hehe......when can i get my tiger owner status????????.....hehe....not a big deal really ....just curious......do i have to finish the resto first?

--
    just wanted to put my tiger post above skippy's...

--
    darn you jeb......you missed the whole point :evil:

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //