//ArrowChat Code

Thread: trimoto 125 running too lean

zoomerman is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

trimoto 125 running too lean

well my friend aquired a 85 trimoto 125. Five years ago the motor was rebulit top and bottom end but when it was finshed it would only idle and once you hit the gas it would die so it was put in a shed until my friend dug it out. he cleaned the darb it's spotless but he can't adjust the carb there it's no place to he says? thanks for the help

Evan
    1985 suzuki alt 185
    1985 honda atc 250sx
    1985 honda atc 200m (all apart)
    1984 honda atc 200es
    1984 honda atc 200x- need motor, plastics, axle, exhaust.
    1984 honda atc 125m- times 2
    1985 honda atc 200m all apart
    1983 honda atc 200e times 2
    1983 honda atc 250r-times 2
    1983 honda atc 200 4 parts

1983 honda atc 110 times 3
    1979 honda atc 110 smokey
    1978 honda atc 90- restored

Have lots of extra parts, if interested email at e_mcy@hotmail.com

--
    tere is a thumbwheel in the center of the carb, and just to the right of it is the pilot air screw. 1-1/2 turns out from bottomed, then adjust the idle speed. Check the vent tubes off the carb for blockage, and try revving it with the fuel cap off.Provided the carb was cleaned properly, sounds like a fuel supply issue. also in the tank are screens at the base of the petcock. make sure they are clean. also check to see if the stator plate was put on correctly, and the key isnt sheared off in the crank.
    Buy American! Unless your only option is a HARLEY.

A customer walked in to my shop and Impatiently stated "My car doesnt start, Whats the problem?"I responded with a smile-"Yep that sounds like your problem alright"----

--
    i have a 175 havent messed with it yet- dont they have a pressurized fuel pump system?? check all the hoses
    he cleaned it and said thers no adjustment?? lolol- sounds like your in trouble lol
    uncle is right the set screw is on it the choke is on the left side too
    make sure the pilot jet is clean

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //