//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Yammers work almost as good as Honda's

--

Yammers work almost as good as Honda's

Well I had to some some minor gardening today and remove soil from the raise garden beds and dump it in some holes in the yard. I have a small trailer that goes with the lawn tractor but its just not as fun as using a 3 wheeler (since I do have quite a few). Well all my hondas have 2" balls on the hitch so I opted to use the new yammahauler to work around the house. I havent changed the trailer over to a ball hitch system so the yammer without the ball worked great with the "pin system". I was impressed that the 200E was towing the heavy load without thinking twice. The only down fall is there isnt any reverse. I guess time to find me a DX too so I can add to the yamaha family...lol
    Oh after the hard work, the dog, wife and I played a bit. I got her a small go cart to cruz around and then she actually harassed the neighborhood on the yammer (looks like she has claimed it as her own hehe).

A few pics

86-87 Tecate ROCK!

Ride fast...........brake late............and Slide the rear!

--
    Cool man. The old dog there looks like my 9 year old Schnauzer. 1 too many hotdogs under the table. LOL. That yamaha looks really good man.
    Clay Whitman
    Newnan, GA

AMSOIL DEALER

My Toys

2008 Yamaha Rhino 700 SE

1999 Larson 226 SEI 5.0L EFIVolvo I/O LOVE IT

Mike_Ham_250R is offline Even team-red-rider is cooler then me. Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Nice machine.
    -Mike

--
    Blog Entries
    I see you got a one eyed dog! LOL

--
    Cool, those things can tow! Im working on getting my yamahauler back together tonite, just finished putting my new one way bearing in the clutch and now I have to put the rear end back together, I should be riding again by tonite!

The reverse thing, I had an idea a 85 YTM200ER Yamahauler has reverse. I was thinking it should swap over, Im looking hard into this, and as soon as I find one, I'm going to try and install it. I'll let you know if it works.

--
    haha its fun doing yard work with the 3wheeler...this past friday i had to use the 350x since the 200s is gone ..to pull a old shed down that was inside a bunch of fences and we couldnt get the truck in...so i had to wrap a cable around the grap bar and with a couple hits with the sledge and me towing it came on down....i felt very proud of the old honda
    current rides
    82' ATC110
    85' ATC310R
    85' ATC250R
    85' ATC250ES
    16' brute force 750

--
    I know how ya feel scott, I just towed my bridge to my creek with the 200. I also hooked a rope to some tree branches and snapped them too. lol
    That Yamahauler is looking good! Any more pics of the old girl working?
    I want to get one someday too. Seem like a fun machine.
    RPFLU member and co-owner.
    Hardtails is all we do.
    #NOLINK
    #MAKEHARDTAILSGREATAGAIN
    #SUSPENDTHIS

ATCnut is offline Got The Holeshot Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    I use my 250sxs as little tractors all the time. Plus it makes it more like play.
    ATCnut

82 185s - sold
    83 200x (hopped up)
    84 200x (stock)
    84 70 (lost this one to the DMV)
    85 70 (soon to have lights, a foot brake, and CDI ignition)
    84 200es (parts trike) - sold
    85 350X (the best)
    85 350X (siezed motor, dream of a poweroll kit someday)
    85 250sx (frame was trash, got parted out)
    86 250sx (the tractor)
    86 250sx (a nicer tractor)
    86 250sx (an even nicer tractor)
    87 200x (parts trike, its really rough, a dog was chewing on it for a while)
    87 250es Big Red (the tank!!)

YTM200BOY is offline All your base are belong to us???? Arm chair racerNew to the board
    --
    very nice machine and gocart my freind. Also wat somebody said about *Edited**Edited* dog being fat its not bad at all.. nice job with the bike again man!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //