//ArrowChat Code

Thread: New Member from SE Ky

--

New Member from SE Ky

Growing up raised by a single dad, money was always tight, so I never had the motorized toys as a kid but am making up for it these days. As my back got progressively worse, I sold all my old Fords and got into mini bikes and small engines in general since they were easier to work on for me. As my name suggests, I am into the Manco 3 wheelers, the Quester and Mini Quester/Quester Jr. Something about them seems to satisfy all my gearhead/hot rod tendencies. None of mine are fully restored/finished yet, but I do have a slightly tweaked frame Quester as a all around beater bike with a 420 predator(soon to be cammed) to replace the briggs 8 hp, suspension front end made out of various bits and more recently I picked up a rough but saveable Mini Quester/Quester Jr. I just wanted the smaller trike to be rideable for this summer but plans to tear it down in the fall/winter to beef the frame up/powder coated, fix and paint the body and then get a correct seat made. The original front forks on the mini were so badly twisted in different directions I used one from a mega moto 212 adult sized mini bike, worked out perfect after I made the needed mods to fit it to the trike. I then removed the stock predator 212 it came with and put on a stroker version of the same honda clone style industrial engine off my drag bike, about 15 hp or so and really moves the little trike out. They originally had a 3 hp briggs. I live in rural SE Ky so i'm fortunate to be able to ride pretty much anywhere I want on public roads or on our own property. I'm not originally from here though and have lived in about a dozen states. Soon as I am able to post pics I will.

Footy is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Welcome! Looking forward to the pictures.
    Put your butt on the inside fender or end up on the ground!

TRX450ER
    ATC250SX
    ATC350X
    ATC110
    ATC185S
    XR100R
    CRF230F
    Raptor 125
    Breeze 125
    Grizzly700

--
    Thanks. Yea I keep getting errors when I try to upload pics to the post or to an album I made.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //