//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 200x sterring issue

--

200x sterring issue

So I finally got the x running pretty darn good.few days ago I take it for rip and it pulls bad to right.i Google and looked in manual,says bent forks,frame,rear tire pressure.i just put it on the stan,and I noticed the front end "fell to the right,when front end started straight.so I kinda threw handle bars back to forwrd/straight and fell to right agin,did this several times same results.frame is straight,forks look straight,so before I rip them out and check,would the falling to right indicate something else?also when I spin front wheel it'll only turn maybe 1/4 of a rotation.maybe the pads are not released all way?any pointers much appreciated, thanks

--
    Is this a serious question or a joke?

Pulls bad to the right? Put more air in the right rear tire.

shep

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Well, here's my .02:

The caliper and rotor are on the right side of the wheel, so that adds extra weight on that side, and is a viable explanation for the "falling to the right".

Like shep said add air to the right rear tire.

Also, if you haven't changed out the bearings in that steering head since you got the machine, I would upgrade those. I highly doubt that they are causing a pull to the right, but they are the same age as a T-rex, sooo...
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    If the tire pressure is the same and it still pulls check swingarm alignment and measure tire dia to make sure one isn’t bigger than the other even tho the pressures are the same
    If its on the internet its got to be true they can't put any lie's on the internet

--
    Finally can log in.ya I had some crap go on with my son,went outside to mess with wheeler to get my mind off his bs for while.i asked the fall question before it clicked with me.anyways,just looking it over,forks,frame look straight.swingarm is also straight,that being said,how do yall check swing arm alignment?where to you start your measurements. Air pressure is close probably pound or two off,I'll get rope and check dia.

Footy is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I would check for wear on all of the bearings. Steering stem, rear axle, swingarm, and front wheel.
    Put your butt on the inside fender or end up on the ground!

TRX450ER
    ATC250SX
    ATC350X
    ATC110
    ATC185S
    XR100R
    CRF230F
    Raptor 125
    Breeze 125
    Grizzly700

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //