//ArrowChat Code

Thread: New guy

--

New guy

Hey folks, my name is Brad LaPorte. I’m new here obviously lol. I wanna get back into the 3-wheeler seen. Been away from it for a long time. When I was a kid back in the good ol 80’s, I had a ‘85 Kawasaki 160. That was back in 1989 or 1990. But I’ve always had a love for the trikes. I’m 43 and I’m wanting to get back to having one. Maybe it’s a mid-life crisis lol. But I don’t care. I’m looking forward to making some new friends on here.

--
    Welcome! Pick up an old trike and start living!
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

--
    Welcome - I’m sure there’s a project out there with your name on it ! Do you think you’ll look for another KLT 160? Or something different?

--
    Hopefully you can find a good rider nearby that's ready to go, even if you have to spend a little more than you'd like. Parts are too expensive anymore to start with a project, which ends up costing way too much in time and money.

A trike isn't a midlife crisis purchase, that's sports vehicles like a convertible Vette, if you've never owned any when younger. An older dude on a trike looks cool, not so much in a sports car, especially if he's not fit and trim. Same for that type of middle age guy on a sport bike, when the belly barley fits into a jacket and legs like pencils. Any type of person looks cool just by sitting on a trike. Beer gut, saggy rear, balding, whatever. Roll up to the trailhead, unload that trike from a minivan and pretty women just start coming out of the woods to say hi. OK, maybe not, but you'll know they ain't after yer money if they do.

If only they started producing trikes again, then a commercial like this would be awesomer.

https://www.kawasaki.com/en-us/side-...ridge#kawRidge

Good luck, and welcome.
    The story of three wheels and a man...

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //