So im 53 as of January 17th. We Just got a good amount of snow in bucks county pennsylvania. For some reason, I have been completely.
Mad at myself this week.
For practically giving away my suzuki alt 125. I sold it to a family friend for like 50 bucks years ago. And I really wish I had kept it I just don't know what I was thinking. I just feel so foolish now but at the same time. I don't know why it's bothering me so much. Just that I'd like to have ridden it in the snow with my son. Just keep shooting myself in the foot ask myself what I was thinking. About a year ago I asked the family friend if he knew what happened to it and hit basically gave it to somebody else.
But doesn't know who. Or doesn't know what happened to it. I'm just so bummed right now. My son really would have had some fun with it. Okay me too l o l. And now i'm saying some on marketplace for like twelve hundred and thirteen hundred bucks. It's crazy. To think I sold mine for fifty like twenty plus years ago. But I know if I still had it it would still be running. The only thing that was really wrong with it is one of the gears was stripped. It ran fine otherwise. I would have really enjoyed fixing it up Today. Maybe giving her a paint job. Just so dumb of me. I basically joined this forum so I could vent about this. Ugh! How could I be so stupid? Just saying. LOL ��