//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Question 1985 Honda ATC250SX

--

Question Question 1985 Honda ATC250SX

I bought a Honda ATC 250sx and its missing the battery cables positive and negative. Anyone know where I can get those at and where they are routed too? I also am missing a cable for the left handle bar. Im not sure what this lever is or does but I am missing the cable for it and would like to know where I can find a replacement cable at. Also there is only one lever on the bars and its on the left. Where should my front brake be located?

ScreaminRed is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Hello, this post should probably be in the trikesylvania thread for future reference. The service manual will help you immensely and highly recommended for any 3 wheeler you're working on. Try this link: http://www.oscarmayer.net/atc/manuals/

Cheers!
    Last edited by ScreaminRed; 12-21-2023 at 08:54 AM.
    '83 Big Red
    '85 350X
    '86 350X
    '06 CBR1000
    '08 Road King
    '11 Electra glide Ultra Classic

My feedback thread: http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...or-ScreaminRed

Footy is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Left side of handle bars is for the reverse and rear brake. The rear brake is not important because there is also a foot pedal for that but the reverse requires that lever and the reverse cable.
    Right side handle bar lever is for the front brake.
    At one point you could get these cable through motion pro and they were sold by 223 Cycles in Tn.
    If not available you might try ebay.
    As far as the battery cables you might have to get creative. Those can be made if necessary.
    Put your butt on the inside fender or end up on the ground!

TRX450ER
    ATC250SX
    ATC350X
    ATC110
    ATC185S
    XR100R
    CRF230F
    Raptor 125
    Breeze 125
    Grizzly700

--
    Well footy can you post some pictures of where the battery wires are supposed to be routed? Thank you

ScreaminRed is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    On page 1-12 and 1-13 of the manual you need the pictures show you. From the battery, the positive cable goes to start solenoid and the negative goes to frame ground. Cheers!
    '83 Big Red
    '85 350X
    '86 350X
    '06 CBR1000
    '08 Road King
    '11 Electra glide Ultra Classic

My feedback thread: http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...or-ScreaminRed

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //