//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Tapatalk

ScreaminRed is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

Tapatalk

Wanted to make a post about the issue with tapatalk. Keep getting a network config issue and can't connect 3ww to it. Was reading that the forum owner should update a plug-in for it to work again. For me personally, it helps to keep updated on whats happening, who's posting and generally keeping 3ww fever going! I don't want this site to go away as there's a plethora of info here! Any help from the admins or owner would be greatly appreciated! P.S. I was on honda hoarders today on fb and saw alot of people complaing how they can't sell very well there as theres too many tirekickers and just plain silliness and thats more reason to keep this site up! People may be migrating back eventually. So, for the love of 3 wheelers, let's do this! Cheers!
    '83 Big Red
    '85 350X
    '86 350X
    '06 CBR1000
    '08 Road King
    '11 Electra glide Ultra Classic

My feedback thread: http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...or-ScreaminRed

ScreaminRed is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Reply from Tapatalk customer service;

Hi Vince,

Thank you for contacting Tapatalk!
    The forum does not have a working Tapatalk plugin running at this time, hence causing the issue. We contacted the forum owner with a request to update the plugin.
    Please report the same to your forum admin as requests from members are looked into more quickly.

Chris
    Tapatalk Support
    '83 Big Red
    '85 350X
    '86 350X
    '06 CBR1000
    '08 Road King
    '11 Electra glide Ultra Classic

My feedback thread: http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...or-ScreaminRed

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //