//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Yamaha Trimoto 125 Shift Lever oil seal

--

Yamaha Trimoto 125 Shift Lever oil seal

Question, on Trimoto 125s, the oil seal for the shift pedal, can it be installed from the outside or does the case have to be split?

--
    I don’t know for certain, but odds are that it can be. Get a good light in there and as long as there’s no ridge on the exterior of the hole that looks like the seal was forced up against from the inside you should be good to go.

You just need to carefully pull it out with a screw, or maybe even two and then make certain that there are no sharp edges on the shaft before you grease and slide the new one on.

I like to use a hollow round tube to set the new ones in straight, but you might be able to tap it a little at a time all around to seat it.
    It sucks to get old

--
    A drywall screw into the meat of the seal and a claw to pull it out usually works the best .
    78 atc 90/180cc Dickson Full Suspension
    76 ATC90/180cc Nicholson
    77 atc 90 Dickson Full Suspension
    84 KLT 110/123cc Powroll Racer from 80s
    87 atc 125m stock
    84 atc 200x Curtis Sparks
    84 atc 200x Powroll My race bike from 80's
    83 atc70/108cc Powroll blue Xmas Special
    81 atc185s HP-ATC full suspension

Performance Shop is Open PM me for Service

My Feedback http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ck+shortline10

--
    Forgot to mention; look for a grove on the shaft after you get the old seal off. If it has one, try to set the new seal a little deeper, or shallower to keep the lip off the worn area. Lessens the chance it will leak again.
    It sucks to get old

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //