//ArrowChat Code
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Street Legal 250 in Cali?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    Do you really want to hurt me ?........do you really want make me cry ?
    Hahaha....I wish I could like that twice.

One of my wife's favorite songs........so Hillcrest.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by DohcBikes View Post
    How bout it Knappy? Conversion?

Actually in all fairness I have contemplated a conversion only because it seems to be the most plausible route to a street legal trike.........and may I add "safer". But it's simply not the same as an original.

Although unsafe and in this state a pipe dream......... It would be pretty awesome to run down to the local store for a sixer of Blue Moon and a pack of schmedleys on your balloon tire 110. For limited use of course. But having a street legal.."tagged" dual sport makes the transformation from 2 wheeled motorcycle to 3 wheeled motorcycle (trike) plausible......even in this state(I think).

I've been contemplating picking up a new dual sport machine for some time. My 93 DR650 and I have many a fun time together but might make a good candidate. With a little help from parts off a LTZ400 and some reference from allballsracing.com for swaps and just some customizing, tiging, etc......I can see it. A street legal atc? No. A three wheeled motorcycle? Yes. That's the approach.

http://www.caferacer.net/forum/gener...3+dr650+suzuki

My dr650

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	564.4 KB 
ID:	234112

--
    Didn't know you were on caferacer.net knappy. Some things are starting to make sense now, such as your high level of tolerance for tomfoolery in the forums.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    Knappy knows how to push your buttons !........whats surprising is he knows how to trigger your tool mentality .......and thats funny as hell .......he owns you !

--
    Nearly 8 years later there it was again....the street legal 250R... at the same cruise night.

I didn't get an up close look at its street legal features last time...very cool.

It would have been nice to meet it's owner.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //