//ArrowChat Code

Thread: My Tecate trailprotrailpro the build

--

My Tecate trailprotrailpro the build

Well here is a teaser of my Tecate with the tank and plastic. I wanted to get the ITP T9's with the Titan Fast Trekkers in there but I didnt feel like diggin a few feet of snow to get to my shed. This is the Tecate on the restoration page under Gary's Tecate. My builder built all the presses and stuff to put in the bearings in and most of them are in. I hope to have a rolling chassie here by the end of Feb.Once the bearings are in it should take only a couple of days to get it built. Keep up the restoration projects, we need to save these rides.
    This is my site with pics posted

http://home.twcny.rr.com/mycustomtecate/

[/img]http://home.twcny.rr.com/mycustomtecate/side.JPG[img]

--
    that is one sweet tecate mna keep up the good work and keep posting pics
    85 Atc 70
    86 Atc 125m
    85 atc 350x
    86 atc 250r
    86 Atc 250r TT build
    85 Big Red bought brand NEW
    2012 Honda Goldwing Gl1800

--
    :shock: Looks sweet! The seat cover is nice, but the flames should be purple to match, because I imagine that there won't be to much black on the bike. Don't sell her, make everyone around you drool! She will look awesome when shes done. Keep those pics comin!
    "I am going out of this world.....the same way I came in...screaming and covered in blood."

--

Tecate

Yea I saw that when looking at it up on the box. The black falmes arent working for me either. I need to know where to get a good quality seat cover. When I dig out the snow I will get pics of my ITP T9's with the fast trekkers. More pics comin soon. Should be built in a few weeks.

--
    Try Hi-elite, or Hi-flite.com ? I'm not sure what the exact name is, but it is close. Some one on here will know. They have killer seat covers. I'm sure they have a green one with purple flames or something to match.
    "I am going out of this world.....the same way I came in...screaming and covered in blood."

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //