//ArrowChat Code

Thread: what pipe for 85 250R???

tmecars is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --

what pipe for 85 250R???

Im gonna get a pipe and silencer for my 85 250r. Which pipe gives the best bang? Im thinking about an ESR setup. Anyone running them? Any other ideas?

T
    85 250R
    86 Tecate
    84 Tecate
    8? Tiger (sold)
    3 1970 Sperry Rand Tricarts (sold)
    85 250sx
    83 Trimoto 175 (sold)

--
    I have heard good things about FMF.
    "I am going out of this world.....the same way I came in...screaming and covered in blood."

bushwacker51 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

esr pipe

I just bought a new esr pipe. Think it was about 210 dollars. I purchased it a bare metal pipe and have since sent it off to get jet coated. The jet coat isnt as shiney as chrome but it holds up a whole lot better. When I get it back and try it out ill let you know what I think Glenn Oister (by the way it was a cool looking pipe, big old fat pipe)

Get a paul turner pipe i think its the best. The fmf sucks i had one and it got streess cracks within a week.

--
    I have the esr pipe and love it. power from bottom to top. My r isn't stock, so I can't say how it would work on a stock setup. I had a fmf on it before(when it was somewhat stock, 38 a/s carb and v-force) and it fell off towards the top. I would go for the esr. I wish I could tell you what it would do for a stock setup, But I put mine on when I got the cylinder ported.

tmecars is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Thanks everyone, polls so far suggest ESR pipe.
    85 250R
    86 Tecate
    84 Tecate
    8? Tiger (sold)
    3 1970 Sperry Rand Tricarts (sold)
    85 250sx
    83 Trimoto 175 (sold)

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //