//ArrowChat Code

Thread: what forks do I have here??

--

what forks do I have here??

So I bought a little parts lot and these forks an tripples came with it.
    Well only the middle fork in the pic fits my tripples that came with my 85atc...
    thanks for any info
    and if anybody need them I have the tripples that fit the black forks.

--

Outlaw #24 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    The Triple is or appears to be a set of 350x and the black forks probably go with if it fits.

--
    I knew I should have just pm'd you lol Thanks!

--
    Where'd the post go where somebody said 200x?? Weird....

Don't delete...your input is welcome here!

--
    Well they look just like my 200x triples but I'm no expert, and the fork bore looks like it might be bigger, so I didn't want any misinformation in your thread!
    If you give me the fork tube diameter, I have 200x triples and forks within reach to check.

--
    Also I wasn't sure about the tapered stem bearings, they might have converted them. I'm nearly positive that they are 83-85 200x parts.

--
    Thanks guys...to me that creates a debate...and where info usually comes from

Thanks for all the replies!

I'm really bummed these did not fit the tripples I had and now I need to sell them to recoup and get actual 250r forks. Sucks not knowing anyone about these...

--
    Sameltoe, I just picked up an 83 250r so I have both sets of triples and forks here to compare. I don't wanna jump the gun here but it looks like those may be 250r triples, from my comparison it depends on the width, the 250r triples are not as wide as the 200x but look almost identical. Someone here has to know more about this than I do, but I can take any measurements you need.

--
    The black forks are 83-85 200x
    The trees labeled "unknown" are 83-83 200x as well.
    I do not know about the gray forks, either R or 350X, I do not think that they are 86-87 200x forks. Too much travel.
    1983 212x "Mickey Dunlap" Powroll TT Trike -Blue frame, Supertrapp (looking for a Powroll DD), WEB Stage II cam, Powroll 6mm stroker, Wiseco 10.25:1 piston stock bore, ported, polished, +2 Swinger,White low-pros and 250R front fender, BAPP rear shock, Powroll Decals, NOS Carlisle R/A's

Gone:
    '83 185s, '86 200x, '70's Full Suspension Hi-Performance ATC RD400,

--
    If anybody wants these forks before I toss them out, just send a pm.

Trash is tuesday...just pay shipping.

--
    Black forks are 83-84 200X. The 85s are exactly the same for a 200X but silver instead of black the other ones are off an R or 350X. My guess would be the triples are for a first gen 200X as well, if they came with the forks an fit to them. To y knowledge there wasnt any variation in those the first 3 years the X was out. I would sell them on EBay first. Don't throw out good parts.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //