//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Trikefest harescramble

--
    I want to race instead of putting together a race. The person marking the track and racing also would have a unfair advantage over everyone. At a xc event the 1st time you get to see the coarse is during the 1st lap, no pre riding. It would be nice if the track is already marked from the May event and just have a fast pace ride on it Thursday morning just for fun and plan next year.

--
    Just time the devil's backbone........ there is your harescramble.....throw a short route into it and problem solved. We have plenty of help back there to help time and watch the riders........ just a thought Even if it is a cheater route up the backbone for other riders??
    HEY YOU WORM PICKERS..QUIT PICKIN' MY WORMS!
    Owner of the world' widest atc plow
    Builder of 3 wheeler accessories such as Big Red suspension sidecars,Big red's with full roofs, 3 wheeler elevators, and NOS powered 2 speed tri zingers

"Hold my beer.......watch this sh@# !!!!!!

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY70MAN View Post
    Just time the devil's backbone........ there is your harescramble.....throw a short route into it and problem solved. We have plenty of help back there to help time and watch the riders........ just a thought Even if it is a cheater route up the backbone for other riders??
    I've been trying to get the "powers that be" to let us setup the drag racing timing system at the backbone for this very thing...

--
    I am in for a HS..
    86 Tri-Z
    86 Honda 250R,
    84 Tecate

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Xowner View Post
    I think TF needs another even like a hole in the head. When would it be? Friday is motorcross day, saturday is drags. No one stays around sunday much to ride. Also any earlyer in the week and no one is there to race it when you guys go threw all the hard work to make the course. Im not trying to be negative, but i think we already have too many evens and if i had my way i think there should be just one even a year. Alternate them one year mx and the next year drags, then maybe a Harescramble.
    I agree completely, and lets not forget the devils backbone hill climb. Those 2 days go by way to fast. I know many of you have conflicts with work and such but a 4 day Trikefest would be super.

If it rains like heck, have a harescramble and ditch the MX or drags. Harescrambles should be challenging with mud/water/trees/hills/boulders/step offs/fallen trees and other challenges.
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //