//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2012 TF lost and found thread.

--

2012 TF lost and found thread.

This year i have a Walkie talkie that was left with us at the drag races, tell me the color of it or post a picture of the mate to it and its yours.
    An F-16 turned the after burners on and banked HARD over my house, I ran outside grabbed my Bud Light and Yelled as loud as I could................

GIT IT RAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"MR.Clean"

New 10 inch wheel buy http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...12#post1258412

--
    Fabio driven and I just realized that dirtcrasher lost his mind out there. If anyone finds it we would like to try and reinstall it

Howdy is offline Putting Priorities in Order, Busier than ever. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by TecateDan View Post
    Fabio driven and I just realized that dirtcrasher lost his mind out there. If anyone finds it we would like to try and reinstall it
    Got to have it to lose it first!!!! LMAO

--
    I did really lose my mind as well as the 350RX; Lost the entire night. And I did indeed see a jeep, a panther, game cameras (not lightning bugs ) and got caught up in barbed wire Thanks to Amanda who found it.
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Glad to see you were able to get away DC and have what sounds like, a hell of a time.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtcrasher View Post
    I did really lose my mind as well as the 350RX; Lost the entire night. And I did indeed see a jeep, a panther, game cameras (not lightning bugs ) and got caught up in barbed wire Thanks to Amanda who found it.
    Dude you seriously need some help! LOL Ill never forget the sound of your voice with your New England accent, telling me about the panthers trying to eat you while you were walking back. That was hilarious.
    my feedback thread http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...-hoosierlogger

TRIKEFEST 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16

Current rides
    Taurus 650 (green)
    85 250es big red
    83 ALT50 (5 year old daughters)
    82 ALT50
    82 ALT50
    84 atc 70 stroked big bore 90 STILL in progress.
    71 QA50
    93 TRX 300 FW

Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Ya'll are the biggest bunch of whining b!tches I've seen in my entire life.
    You might be strong as an ox, but without a cart you are just a big dumb animal.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtcrasher View Post
    I'm glad we found you the day after out riding and you were able to follow us back! Would of hated to here you lost your trike 2 days in a row! LOL
    insanity - Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result

My Feedback Thread.....http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ck-for-MRSOUND

86 honda big red
    85 250sx
    82 250r
    86 klt 185 black (project)
    86 klt 185 red
    85 klt 160 (Floyd)
    85 klt 110 X2 (projects)
    86 klt 110 X2
    84 klt 200
    84 atc 70
    DUCKSTER!

--
    Found a sweet pair of sun glasses, I'm keeping them LOL. I think they might belong to the milk man
    82 200e
    85 250es
    86 250r

Trike fest 08,09,10,11,12,13,15 and counting
    Coal creek 09,10
    Invasion 2011 , Trikes ridden in 13 diff states and counting

Howdy is offline Putting Priorities in Order, Busier than ever. Catch me if you can
    --
    I made a deal on some Slime at my camp and the new owner forgot to take it with him. I can't for the life of me remember who it was. I can keep till next year, or ship it out if I knew who it was.
    Howdy

--
    Had to leave a bit earlier than i planned so i guess i lost out on a trophy for the semi-suspended class. No big deal but if it is still in somebodys hands i will be happy to pay shipping.
    R.I.P. John Swinehart
    TRIKEFEST 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
    Epic Mikfest 17
    86 200x
    85 250sx
    85 big red
    85 atc 70

Fabiodriven- cereal goes in first, then milk.
    I’ve got an 8” Grip on a 10” turd... Kyle Kiser

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Send a PM to Louis Mielke on that one, He's got it still!

--
    Thank you sir. Will do.
    R.I.P. John Swinehart
    TRIKEFEST 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
    Epic Mikfest 17
    86 200x
    85 250sx
    85 big red
    85 atc 70

Fabiodriven- cereal goes in first, then milk.
    I’ve got an 8” Grip on a 10” turd... Kyle Kiser

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Xowner View Post
    This year i have a Walkie talkie that was left with us at the drag races, tell me the color of it or post a picture of the mate to it and its yours.
    That walkie talkie is mine. I put a blue one and black one in the milk crate and never retrieved them at the end. They aren't a matched set, but they do work together. Hopefully I can get them back before deer season. Really, no big deal..... just hang on to them until TF '13, but hopefully I will see you before that!
    .......Ok, go ahead and make the snide comment about how bad I am at leaving stuff at the drag strip - I know, I deserve it.

kiser is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    HAHA! Howdy that was me that bought the slim from you! I was in a hurry and had my hands full and completely forgot it! If its ok bring it with you next year and ill get it then....if I remeber! LOL!

--
    What kind of ransom is it going to cost to get them sent to the milkman? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Itrike View Post
    Found a sweet pair of sun glasses, I'm keeping them LOL. I think they might belong to the milk man
    And that's the rest of the story. ~ Paul Harvey

"Yes its broken, but does that really surprise you?."
    "What happened? What does it look like happened?!?!"

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //