//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 1984 Honda 200S carburetor issue.

--

1984 Honda 200S carburetor issue.

I've got a 1984 Honda 200S and just rebuilt the carb. It's been sitting up for about 4yrs, got it running good and the other day I went out to ride and and it was running extremely rich. I let it sit for a few min while I was pondering the issue and then I noticed that fuel was dripping out of the carb overflow drain.

2 potential issues here, either the float is stuck or maybe the float has a hole in it. I had this same issue the last time I rebuilt it. I did clean the carb very well so I doubt that's the issue.

Anyone got any ideas? Where is the best place to get a float?

Thanks,
    D

--
    I had the same problem, All the fuel was going on the ground, My problem was there was a kind of scratch on my needle so my float was getting stuck, You should take a look for that

--
    Sorry got busy with kids for the last 4+ years and just now getting back into it.

I didn't see anything in there like that but I suspect my float might be sinking. I bought an aftermarket carb off amazon and it's running great. Just need to fine tune the mixture, what setting are y'all using?

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //