//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's see your workshops

jfaulkner02 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Dcreel, that is my favorite color, lime green. My Jeep engine, shift knob and seat belts are green. Well here is what I have to work with.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMAG0596.jpg   IMAG0597.jpg  

--
    My "shop" is just the third stall of my garage... It's where I work on stuff but also where I store them. Right now I have 5 toys and my fold up trailer in there so it is kind of crowded. I keep the one I'm currently working on nearest the bench where the 250R is now. During the winter I keep my sled in the back yard to free up space in here but since we hardly got any snow this year I moved it back into the garage yesterday.

I have a 12 ton press and a drill press plus a grinder and vise mounted to the work bench. Also have an air compressor for when I need to use air tools, which isn't very often. I like the shop press most of all and now that I have it I don't know how I lived without it before.

Rob
    Last edited by rdlsz24; 03-15-2012 at 10:44 AM.

--
    My workshop changes from week to week. It goes from being messy - to spotless, and back to messy again, with bikes and projects constantly getting jogged around.

My garage is approx 82 feet long and ranges between 20 feet wide and 34 feet wide.
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

cwc is offline New to the board Arm chair racerNew to the board
    --
    Mine needs a bath.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by atctim View Post
    My workshop changes from week to week. It goes from being messy - to spotless, and back to messy again, with bikes and projects constantly getting jogged around.

My garage is approx 82 feet long and ranges between 20 feet wide and 34 feet wide.
    I love that old school TV Timmy!!! Gotta get over there to see ya........ ps.....got any old rap cassette tapes in there laying around ready to be played?? lol.... nice place!! Nice wheelers.....nice beagle!! And I want that mini dozer also......
    HEY YOU WORM PICKERS..QUIT PICKIN' MY WORMS!
    Owner of the world' widest atc plow
    Builder of 3 wheeler accessories such as Big Red suspension sidecars,Big red's with full roofs, 3 wheeler elevators, and NOS powered 2 speed tri zingers

"Hold my beer.......watch this sh@# !!!!!!

--
    Ok we've seen the nice, organized, & clean one's. (Hats off to you guys I'm very jealous here ) So I figured, hey what's there to be afraid of showing the ok, cluttered not as clean ones. Here's my garage aka workshop aka catchall aka garden tool storage area aka 3 wheeler overflow parking and a pic of my "3 wheeler shed" don't laugh or make too much fun though!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3 wheeler 018.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	103.7 KB 
ID:	142900

Name:	3 wheeler 020.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	105.5 KB 
ID:	142901

Name:	3 wheeler 019.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	105.0 KB 
ID:	142902
    insanity - Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result

My Feedback Thread.....http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ck-for-MRSOUND

86 honda big red
    85 250sx
    82 250r
    86 klt 185 black (project)
    86 klt 185 red
    85 klt 160 (Floyd)
    85 klt 110 X2 (projects)
    86 klt 110 X2
    84 klt 200
    84 atc 70
    DUCKSTER!

andersonee4 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    There is nothing wrong with a messy place. I defiantly cleaned mine before the photos. The clutter is the "project in progress" mode.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by atctim View Post
    Tim's garage is my happy place

--
    "There are no bad workshops, just good shops and great shops"

--
    Wish I had a shop like some of you guys. I'd have to build one from scratch if I wanted one.. Maybe pick up one of those Home Depot DIY shed kits and add power to it. In the meantime my toys all have to sit outside under a tarp, in the cold.

Or I could try to double door my basement and tear up the carpeting. It never stays clean, the family seems to think it works best as a storage room, even though it has a workbench and all inside, including my airplanes.

There's space to wrench on 3 wheels, just need to add double doors
    LED obsessed
    2015 Yamaha FJ-09

Bigred200 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    ATCTIM you make me SICK and JEALIOUS....lol....I counted 20 in the pic how many do you have?....I showed your pics to my girl and she said ya and thats probably all he does is play with those and doesnt have ADD and 115 different projects all going at once ....he starts 1 thing and completes it....who asked her anyways...lol.....looks awesome Tim.

--
    I finished this thing on Dec 30th just in time for drinks on New Years Eve to celebrate. I vowed it was going to be done in 2011 and it just about killed me accomplishing it. I put a loft in it for storage. The loft storage will be getting insulated and sheeted this year I hope. There's a sneak peek of my wife sitting on her almost complete 'Lady Bug 70' too. Just waiting for my paint guy to call. I'll concentrate on getting it tooled up this year with all the goodies.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 001.JPG   002.JPG   004.JPG   005.JPG   006.JPG   007.JPG  

008.JPG   009.JPG   010.JPG   011.JPG  
    Trikes
    1970/71 US 90 (Aquarius Blue)
    1970/71 US 90 (Future Project)
    1972/73 US 90 Camo Project (110 Big Bore)
    1972/73 US 90 Green
    1977 ATC 90 w/83 110 motor (Fugly)
    1982 ATC 70
    1983 ATC 70 (Ladybug)
    1973 ATC 70

1965 Marketeer 3 Wheel Golf Cart with 1986 Honda 250 drivetrain

TF 2015

Other
    1983 Honda Z50
    1978 Honda XL75

Feedback http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ck-for-coopool
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...k-for-coolpool

andersonee4 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    DO NOT buy one of those shed kits from home depot. Build from scratch. It is HALF the cost. The kits also dont come with shingles, and are very cheaply made. I built mine for about 2k with electric, lights, and a roll up aluminum locking door. The same kit from depot (or for the same size i should say) had 2x4 floors, all waferboard, (i used T1-11 for the walls and advantec for the floor) and they dont come with shingles (400+) and they ran about 4 grand. I also did my walls and rafters 16 (not 24)on center with 2x6 floors. Those are a waste of money. Just so you know.

--
    Very nice Pete. I like the custom front tire pressure reliever ! We see where Katie got her looks from !
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by coolpool View Post
    I finished this thing on Dec 30th just in time for drinks on New Years Eve to celebrate. I vowed it was going to be done in 2011 and it just about killed me accomplishing it. I put a loft in it for storage. The loft storage will be getting insulated and sheeted this year I hope. There's a sneak peek of my wife sitting on her almost complete 'Lady Bug 70' too. Just waiting for my paint guy to call. I'll concentrate on getting it tooled up this year with all the goodies.
    Wow! I'm sheading a patriotic tear... ♪Oh Canada, our trikes all look so grand...♪ Looks great!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //