//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Yamaha tri zinger durablue axle and more!!!! Raffa?? Where ya at????

--
    Blog Entries
    Come on Andy I wanna see this run!!!!!

--
    Here ya go!! Best I could do solo with my camcorder.

Thanks for all your help Bryan. I really appreciate you putting this experiment and rare screamer together for me. Ran it thru a few more heat cycles and got the fenders mounted and throttle cable a little better for now, I will need to order one the correct length. Dude that Jemco pipe rocks!! With the moped gears in the durablue axle rearend...she is a bit doggy with me on it on the bottom end but the rest is history!! Especially when it shifts into second!!! I get a big ole' smile every time I hear it shift. It begs for more on the top end. I am going to go easy on her for a few tanks and then gps it on the road. This thing looks and runs bad ass Trikefest??
    HEY YOU WORM PICKERS..QUIT PICKIN' MY WORMS!
    Owner of the world' widest atc plow
    Builder of 3 wheeler accessories such as Big Red suspension sidecars,Big red's with full roofs, 3 wheeler elevators, and NOS powered 2 speed tri zingers

"Hold my beer.......watch this sh@# !!!!!!

--
    Blog Entries
    LOVE it... Im takeing my BIG carb off mine and bringing it to haspin.. that thing wants AIR! thats pretty sweet Andy!

--
    I will bring it to trikefest and we can find a jockey for the drag races!! lol........Nate....your buddy coming?? lmao....
    Builder of 3 wheeler accessories such as Big Red suspension sidecars,Big red's with full roofs, 3 wheeler elevators, and NOS powered 2 speed tri zingers

--
    does this thing shift automatically from drive to overdrive? i dont see a shifter.

--
    Blog Entries
    Ya auto.. just like a moped...it has two clutches.. see how much bigger the Qt clutch cover is....lol Qt's had a top speed of 35mph,,, bet this one is faster with the pipe and stuff..
    Last edited by Bryan Raffa; 06-10-2012 at 08:02 AM.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Raffa View Post
    Ya auto.. just like a moped...it has two clutches.. see how much bigger the Qt clutch cover is....lol Qt's had a top speed of 35mph,,, bet this one is faster with the pipe and stuff..
    That would be sweet!! 35 on a zinger!! Sounds like a tri z comin' down the road....lol......

--
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY70MAN View Post
    That would be sweet!! 35 on a zinger!! Sounds like a tri z comin' down the road....lol......
    maybe a little NOS to help on the low end? LOL look on ebay for a sneaky pete...http://www.ebay.com/itm/ATV-Quad-Sne...682824&vxp=mtr

--
    Can you adjust the shift points??? It sounds like the shift point needs to be higher

--
    maybe a little NOS to help on the low end? LOL look on ebay for a sneaky pete...http://www.ebay.com/itm/ATV-Quad-Sne...682824&vxp=mtr
    Thanks a lot Raffa....I just bought a nitrous kit for my 70 killer!! Seriously......

--
    Blog Entries
    TOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! better buy xtra shots!! because i wanna run it!!

--
    wow, man does that thing sound nasty.
    74 HONDA ATC 70
    85 HONDA 125M (undergoing surgery)
    85 YAMAHA YT60 red w/yellow trim (sold, still in the family)

"What the f*** are you doing Bill? The racetrack is no place for snacks and fancy cakes....
    I'll have a Custard Cream if your asking."

Quote Originally Posted by swampthang View Post
    Got to love that search button. Faster then a liquid R.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by big specht View Post
    Can you adjust the shift points??? It sounds like the shift point needs to be higher
    I don't think so. If you can I would not even know where and how to start that mess???? NOS is the answer buddy!!! NOS on a zinger!!!!

--
    TOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! better buy xtra shots!! because i wanna run it!!
    Just bought 25 16 gram refills of NOS. They claim 4-6 shots per cartridge. Thats at least 100 shots!! I can't wait!!

--
    Very nice build!!
    1985 With "86" Plastic's,Custom 12" Alluminum Extended Swing Arm,39MM PWK,"TRX" Filter,9 Paddle TALLER HALLER'S on 11" Wide Rim's,LOT'S of Stainless,LOT'S of Alluminum,LOT'S of PowderCoating,NOTHING Stock..

FASTEST Tri-Z on The Planet...MAKE A NOTE !! and the SECOND FASTEST, WRITE IT DOWN AGAIN!!!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //