//ArrowChat Code

Thread: CDI type 110 engine (Need help!!)

--

Exclamation CDI type 110 engine (Need help!!)

About 2 months ago I bought an engine for my 110, but, as it turns out, it's a CDI type engine, and my original setup was a standard ignition.

I am wondering what I will need to get this thing going again! It's killing me to see her sitting there getting no love. I've also found some more 3 wheelin buddies up here, but I can't ride due to lack of a running machine.

Can anyone help, perhaps with a list of stuff I'd need to buy? All I have is the engine, and the original setup on a 79 110.
    LED obsessed
    2015 Yamaha FJ-09

--
    I think one is 6v (points) and one is CDI / 12 volt.

Wiring harness, coil?, regulator box, pulse generator (chances are its in your engine, as is the stator) and that should be all. If you can't find them, I will look around and see if I have any left. If I do (95% certain I do) I can sell you everything real real cheap. (I have a spare bike with no plastics or engine, but has all wiring/elec. parts still)

--
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealFatShady View Post
    I think one is 6v (points) and one is CDI / 12 volt.

Wiring harness, coil?, regulator box, pulse generator (chances are its in your engine, as is the stator) and that should be all. If you can't find them, I will look around and see if I have any left. If I do (95% certain I do) I can sell you everything real real cheap. (I have a spare bike with no plastics or engine, but has all wiring/elec. parts still)
    PM sent.....
    LED obsessed
    2015 Yamaha FJ-09

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //