PDA

View Full Version : Im looking for exhaust part number.

xiCE
06-22-2009, 09:11 PM
After several research on the forum I decided to buy a Cobra exhaust system. But I can not find the exact model for my 3 wheeler. So if someone could help me, I need the part number for a complete system (head pipe and muffler) for a Big Red 250ES 1986. I look for the loudest model. :twisted: If you have any part number for any other exhaust model I would pick it with pleasure.

Thank you very much.

Adam

Howdy
06-23-2009, 02:49 AM
Welcome to the forums, we hope you enjoy them.

Why do you want a loud exhaust? Do you think noise = power? If you do then you better add flames to the tank and fenders to gain another 1-5 hp.

A lot of people have found that Loud exhaust only work to get other people to hate ATV's and cause us to lose riding areas.
Howdy

xiCE
06-23-2009, 07:45 PM
lol ... no it's not for performance ... i just like bad sounding exhaust. Im ridding in wood, swamp ... far away from residential cartiers. So i check for a good exhaust system, performance in first .. a bad sound are optionnal.

I've just found the muffler but im looking for a complete bolt-on exhaust.

if there is no model available yet for the Big Red 250ES I checking to make a home made system.

Thanks

MonroeMike
06-23-2009, 10:18 PM
http://www.denniskirk.com/jsp/product_catalog/Product.jsp?skuId=44153&store=Main&catId=&productId=p44148&leafCatId=&mmyId=405#fitment

xiCE
06-23-2009, 11:43 PM
YES thank you ... thats exactly for what im looking.

Thanks again.