PDA

View Full Version : Need help ordering parts

fabiodriven
06-09-2009, 09:28 PM
I wanted to order some parts while it's fresh in my mind but the stupid Bikebandit microfeesh is so goddam blurry I can't read the part #'s. I have come across this problem before and I'll usually go to another site like Babbits or powersportspro just to read the part #'s and then order from Bikebandit. Well, the other goddam sites won't load and now I'm stuck. WTF?

Dirtcrasher
06-09-2009, 09:37 PM
Service Honda doesn't deal with green?? No diagrams??

And I think you were pissed at Chaplin, or that was someone else??

Go to Brockton, they'll HOOK ya up!!, there really helpful there :lol: well, at least the stuck up beyatches with curves are somewhat/remotely worth walking in there........

EDIT - I have had similar issues with websites and I think thats what messes with my PM's also.

Hoosier_Daddy
06-09-2009, 09:38 PM
What parts are you looking for bro?

fabiodriven
06-09-2009, 09:39 PM
Service Honda doesn't deal with green??

And I think you were pissed at Chaplin, or that was someone else??

Go to Brockton, they'll HOOK ya up!!, there really helpful there :lol: well, at least the stuck up beyatches with curves are somewhat/remotely worth walking in there........

Service Honda doesn't list anything for an 86 KX 500.

fabiodriven
06-09-2009, 09:40 PM
What parts are you looking for bro?

86 KX 500- I need crank bearings/seals, clutch cover gasket, kicker seal, shifter shaft seal, countershaft seal, clutch actuating lever seal, and one other thing I found on Bikebandit because the Tecate feesh is nice and clear.

Dirtcrasher
06-09-2009, 09:42 PM
http://partsfinder.onlinemicrofiche.com/servicehonda/Kawasaki_OEM/KawasakiDB.asp?Type=12&A=370

http://partsfinder.onlinemicrofiche.com/servicehonda/Kawasaki_OEM/KawasakiDB.asp?Type=13&A=370&B=6

http://partsfinder.onlinemicrofiche.com/servicehonda/Kawasaki_OEM/KawasakiDB.asp?Type=13&A=370&B=7

Is this it?

fabiodriven
06-09-2009, 09:45 PM
http://partsfinder.onlinemicrofiche.com/servicehonda/Kawasaki_OEM/KawasakiDB.asp?Type=12&A=370

http://partsfinder.onlinemicrofiche.com/servicehonda/Kawasaki_OEM/KawasakiDB.asp?Type=13&A=370&B=6

Is this it?

Funny, Steve. I just found that same site right before you. Thanks for the help!

Dirtcrasher
06-09-2009, 09:51 PM
That right crank bearing has a funky number?

The other ones looked standard.....

See what they want for them, I gotta call my bearing guy soon anyhow for some crap - and some rubber coated oil seals too. Brrcuda's gonna need one for his 86/87 decomp lever (in case he doesn't know :) )

Every bearing in the 200X is from my INDUSTRIAL bearing supplier :D

fabiodriven
06-09-2009, 09:58 PM
That right crank bearing has a funky number?

The other ones looked standard.....

See what they want for them, I gotta call my bearing guy soon anyhow for some crap - and some rubber coated oil seals too. Brrcuda's gonna need one for his 86/87 decomp lever (in case he doesn't know :) )

Every bearing in the 200X is from my INDUSTRIAL bearing supplier :D

Thanks, mang, but I always go with OEM on the internals whenever posssibe. Not to mention I'monna slap this baby together as soon as the parts come. Hey steve, take a look at the crankcase part of the feesh and look at the part # for the clutch actuating lever seal. It just says "A". I can't find a dadgum part # for the thing!

sblt500r
06-09-2009, 10:13 PM
those actually aren't part numbers. there only referance numbers. kawie part numbers are longer then that. some websites do that so you can take thet number and use it somewhere else. like bikebandit, they use there own numbers

if you go to kawasaki's website, they have a nice microfice, with the part numbers, and you can put them all in a pick list then print them out. it also tells you if the part is still availible or not. which is cool.

sblt500r
06-09-2009, 10:15 PM
oh, if you wanted to get the actaul size of the bearing, its in the description. well most of them are. well its the bearing number

fabiodriven
06-09-2009, 10:16 PM
those actually aren't part numbers. there only referance numbers. kawie part numbers are longer then that. some websites do that so you can take thet number and use it somewhere else. like bikebandit, they use there own numbers

if you go to kawasaki's website, they have a nice microfice, with the part numbers, and you can put them all in a pick list then print them out. it also tells you if the part is still availible or not. which is cool.

Did you see that seal, Shawn? Looks like I can't order it. trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro it, I've got one that looks OK.

sblt500r
06-09-2009, 10:30 PM
92049-004 is the seal, its still active

42036-1177 thats the bushing the shaft rides in, if you need that

fabiodriven
06-10-2009, 07:36 AM
92049-004 is the seal, its still active

42036-1177 thats the bushing the shaft rides in, if you need that

Dammit I knew somebody would figure that out after I ordered! How did you find that Shawn?

sblt500r
06-10-2009, 10:14 PM
in the crankcase diagram, where the A is. look over to the right side, you'll see an A, with 2 parts near it. those 2 parts go where A is on the case.