PDA

View Full Version : anyone been to finger lake missouri?

seanndenise
06-09-2009, 06:07 PM
im going to finger lake missouri at the end of the month and am going to be the only guy with a 3 wheeler, im wondering if im going to have any trouble with ruts and stuff like that.

the people im going with all have 700 raptors and rides like that and they said that some of the trails are badly rutted by four wheelers.

the way i see it is that my front wheel will be riding on the center and rear wheels will be in ruts.

i dont give a crap, im going.

give me some info if youve been there or have had the same experience.

rickdavis81
06-09-2009, 06:17 PM
I used to go a couple times a month but it's been a couple of years since I've been. You shouldn't have too many problems. One guy that used to go with me rode a 250r and he did fine. The place is pretty awesome. There is a website that lists what they have going on during the weekends. If they are having a hare scramble or some other ride you'll be limited to where you can play. So it might not hurt to check first. There were a couple of times we'd drive a few hours to find we only had half the park to play on.

RichinMO
06-11-2009, 04:57 AM
They have a MX track that is fun to ride on....the trails in the wood were badly rutted by 4x4 quads. Deep ruts full of water. Expect to get muddy and wet.