PDA

View Full Version : ? about a SUPERTRAPP Exhaust 200x

snbtaxidermy
05-14-2009, 09:11 PM
I just bought a supertrapp exhaust off the net and it does not have the end cap will that make a dif in the proformance or just the sound?

Daddio
05-14-2009, 09:28 PM
I just bought a supertrapp exhaust off the net and it does not have the end cap will that make a dif in the proformance or just the sound?

:welcome:
It will make a big difference in performance. The end cap and discs are used to tune the exhaust. I think that I saw the discs and caps for sale new somewhere but I'm not sure now.

Dirtcrasher
05-14-2009, 10:45 PM
Yep, it's pretty much a wide open exhaust if you run it that way. Loud as hell and lean as snot :D

MonroeMike
05-14-2009, 11:00 PM

The guys over at the SuperTrapp forum should be able to help you.

http://forums.supertrapp.com/index.php

harryredtrike
05-15-2009, 09:50 AM
yea the end cap and disk are crucial.you can buy replacements though.make sure you get at least four disk,thats the minimum for tuning

Dammit!
05-15-2009, 10:27 AM
Four? I ran 18 on my old 200x. :lol:

I run 6 on the 350x though. More disks = more top end power (and more loud)

Fewer disks = quieter and more bottom end power.

harryredtrike
05-15-2009, 11:03 AM
Four? I ran 18 on my old 200x. :lol:

I run 6 on the 350x though. More disks = more top end power (and more loud)

Fewer disks = quieter and more bottom end power.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////four at a minimum,i know how it works.he has none.i said four at a minimum plus end cap.just telling him what he needs to use his new exhaust./////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

snbtaxidermy
05-18-2009, 08:31 PM
Thanks alot guy for the info. I was able to back out of the sale on ebay with no problem. After I told they guy about having to have the end cap. Just got a diff supertrapp off ebay that was all there for 2 bucks more then what I would have paid for the 1st one.

rdlsz24
05-18-2009, 09:16 PM
I noticed that one was for sale again on there. That's lucky he was cool about you backing out.

Rob

snbtaxidermy
05-18-2009, 09:22 PM
Yea that was the one i just got. Then I was looking today and there is a chrome DG on there. I almost bought one of the new DG's someone has listed. But I wasnt payin that darn much. Well see what this goes for. I might just get that one and try the DG out and see what one I like most and just relist what ever I dont use.

tanks350x
05-20-2009, 05:43 AM
Just so you know, the DG is loud as hell, That's what I have on my 350X