PDA

View Full Version : Brand NEW interview with Jimmy White!

Saul
04-28-2009, 12:12 PM
Hi guys - figured some of you might be interested in this?

I just did a brand new interview with Jimmy White - 1st real '3 wheeler' interview he has done in over a decade. Anyways, it's posted on the main page of www.airfoolers.com - you don't need to join the forum or crap like that to read it - it's there on the main site.

I hope you guys enjoy it. :beer

Trikes (all trikes) rule! :trikesown

-Saul

racerxxx
04-28-2009, 12:48 PM
Cool stuff, always like these interviews! Thanks Saul.

rdlsz24
04-28-2009, 12:53 PM
Awesome Jimmy White is the man

Rob

Dirtcrasher
04-28-2009, 01:29 PM
I like the "read this" threads here, but those interviews are really straight, to the point and really awesome!!

Nice work SAUL!!

Saul
04-28-2009, 01:39 PM
I like the "read this" threads here, but those interviews are really straight, to the point and really awesome!!

Nice work SAUL!!

Thank you very much. I only hope people enjoy reading them as much as I enjoy tracking these guys down and persuading them to talk trikes again.

dcreel
04-28-2009, 01:45 PM
Awesome job Saul. How about an interview with Harry Klemm from Klemm Research?

Saul
04-28-2009, 01:56 PM
Awesome job Saul. How about an interview with Harry Klemm from Klemm Research?

Good idea - I'll try to line that up!

dcreel
04-28-2009, 03:35 PM
Here is his website
http://www.groupk.com/

and his e-mail
groupklemm@aol.com

That would be amazing.

Saul
04-28-2009, 05:09 PM
Here is his website
http://www.groupk.com/

and his e-mail
groupklemm@aol.com

That would be amazing.

Anything in particular that you or anyone else for that matter would like to ask Mr.Klemm about? be very specific!

racerxxx
04-28-2009, 09:16 PM
The world is one very small place. Last summer while rebuilding one of the 787 motors in my jet boat I actually called GroupK for some tech advice. I didn't buy my parts there but I knew they'd know the answers to my questions. They were the go to guys when I was really into skis, so I gave them a call. I believe Harry was the one I spoke to, several calls---super cool dude to talk to(did I mention super cool). He wouldn't hang up the phone(not complaining), he just kept giving me info that was much appereciated and used. His answers were the trick for my motor, I called him back a few weeks later after I was done with my build to thank him personally and if there was anything I could do for his help and he said nope, you already did by calling me back! I for one did not put two and two together until just now!

Saul, I don't think he'd mind a bit if you called him to ask him some early days question, it might even make his day! Please do I don't think you'll regret it.:D

Racerxxx

beets442
04-28-2009, 10:14 PM
Good Q's Saul. I enjoyed reading it. I could read stuff like that all day. Those old pics are cool too. Brings back good memorys. Thanxs Beets.... Any info on those Mugen motors would be nice.

Saul
04-29-2009, 05:24 PM
Questions for Harry Klemm guys?

mudbogger
04-29-2009, 05:57 PM
Does he have any information in regards to his odyssey days-mabye serial numbers for motor he did, pictures or mods he did to motors, any type of advice for the 2 strokes-does he have any old stock Odyssey stuff laying around he wants to sell-oh man theres so much---:idea:

Tecate250
04-29-2009, 06:16 PM
When is he joining the members on here and airfooler.com?
Id like to ask "THE MAN" a few questions my self.

Saul
04-29-2009, 06:26 PM
Mr.Klemm is in the midst of his busy season now with Jetski's - I'll be lucky to get this interview done after hours with him. I dont forsee him joining any forums anytime soon.

Great questions Mudbogger - keep em coming!