PDA

View Full Version : Little ride today

oldtime3wheeler
04-12-2009, 06:06 PM
A few of us got together today and rode up in Beaver Meadows. Great day to ride. 1 trike, 3 quads, and a bike. Rode out into some new areas that I've never riden in before. Saw a bunch of quads, bikes and a mint 85 350x. One of the quads broke down and had to be towed back. But all in all a good ride.
Didnt have a chance to take many pics do to non stop riding.

chris200x
04-12-2009, 06:16 PM
I see you guys made it all the way out to the rez.. Next time you guys are up I'll show ya's how to cross the interstate behind there... it really opens up alot of land then.. We'll get lost for sure! :w00t:

My kid wanted me to post a few of him rippin it up. Was hoping to run into you guys but I got there a bit late. That whole Easter family thing is over rated! :lol:

oldtime3wheeler
04-12-2009, 06:23 PM
I found a tunnel that ran under 81 on the way to the res.. Is that the way into the old Paragan or 8 Bees?

outtaline
04-12-2009, 06:25 PM
all I got to do was ride in circles in a 1/4 acre field across the street from my house but at least I got to ride

chris200x
04-12-2009, 06:36 PM
I found a tunnel that ran under 81 on the way to the res.. Is that the way into the old Paragan or 8 Bees?

yes that's one way. there actually two tunnels. but behind that lake theres a trail on the other side of 81 so you can avoid riding through the campgrounds.. :naughty: ..and just goes on for miles and miles. it's all woods too.. so no coal dust!!!:w00t:

I even know of a gas station and a cabana bar (opens after memorial day tho :( )we can ride right upto for some of those essential fluids required for a longs day ride. :naughty: :)

oldtime3wheeler
04-12-2009, 06:46 PM
And your just telling me about this now lol.. I Cabana bar you can ride your trike to. Im in

JohnR.
04-12-2009, 07:51 PM
That sounds awesome!