PDA

View Full Version : So how do I get these things to work?

bbechtel16
07-17-2003, 11:23 PM
Ok, the schematics I've looked at are incomplete. I need to know what I need to get from the lightbulbs to the plug on the wiring harness on a 350X for headlights. If you got what I need that would be even better, please shoot me a PM if you do.

Thanks,
Brian

MR ATC
07-17-2003, 11:53 PM
if i read you correctly you need the handlebar switch.

bbechtel16
07-18-2003, 07:38 AM
if i read you correctly you need the handlebar switch.

No man. Sorry I'm probably not as clear as I should be. I got the handlebar switch and such. What I need is the wiring, sockets, and whatnot that stretches from the bulbs to the hookup on the trike's wiring. I'm not sure if that hookup is part of the switch or part of the main harness but its there and I got good current to it.

bbechtel16
07-21-2003, 07:07 PM
Anybody? Pictures? Part numbers? Complete schematics? Parts for sale?

roofinggun
07-21-2003, 07:31 PM
This is from a service manual. Hope it helps.

MR ATC
07-21-2003, 08:38 PM
ok i think i know what you need and i have them. i'll take a pic tommorow and tell me if its what your looking for.

bbechtel16
07-22-2003, 07:13 PM
Http://www.geocities.com/bbechtel14/350x_headlight_assembly.txt

OK, I have this mystery partly figured out. Judging from this pic, what I need is bulbs (I might have some.) and the sockets/wire leads that you can see the ends of in the picture here I got off eBay. The question is, what would take me from that pair of 3 wires open, to the 3 wire connector on the wiring harness? I am putting these lights on a 250SX but according to what I've seen in schematics, the headlight connector is the same for both the X and SX. So I should be able to use w/e the 350X part is w/o modification, right?