PDA

View Full Version : Anybody ever ordered anything directly from wiseco?

Hoosier_Daddy
04-08-2009, 09:05 PM
About how long does it take for the items to shipp and show up?

Tecate 50
04-08-2009, 09:14 PM
I ordered all my pistons from the local shop in town! Looking at 2 to 3 days depending on where you are located at....

Hoosier_Daddy
04-09-2009, 01:30 AM
I ordered all my pistons from the local shop in town! Looking at 2 to 3 days depending on where you are located at....
I'm in NE Indiana. I ordered straight from Wiseco's web site. Thanks.

racerxxx
04-09-2009, 07:37 AM
I'm in NE Indiana. I ordered straight from Wiseco's web site. Thanks.

Straight from Wiseco's website for your shipping

Wiseco Shipping Details
• UPS is our preferred carrier unless otherwise requested
• Simple priced based shipping quotes on most products
• Instock orders usually ship same day if placed before 4PM EST

Kits are usually more expensive from the manufacturer. Dennis Kirk for instance offers free shipping over 99 bux, and you'd probably have it in the same amount of time, just something to keep in mind for the next time. If you know the MFG's part number you can look it up that way on DK rather than having to drill thru their filter system.

oscarmayer
04-10-2009, 10:05 AM
weisco's direct reatail costs are about 15% more than a normal shop.
go to your local bike shop and see how mucht ey will charge you, also look online. several places sell weisco pisotn even ebay shops sell weisco stuff for less than msot local shops.

Hoosier_Daddy
04-10-2009, 11:19 PM
Ordered the parts last night at about 6:00 and came home today to a package waiting at my door. That was the fastest shipping i have ever seen!!.

Mosh
04-11-2009, 08:34 AM
They are a good company,and with them being a neighboring state, the shipping would be fast.

I would take the advice that the guy posted above. From now on, May I suggest ordering from a distributor, like Dennis Kirk, Magic Racing (Which is in Southeren Michigan BTW) and companies like those.
You get the Free Shipping at 100 Bucks, And they are quick,And normaly cheaper than the direct supplier.
You will still be getting the same product, At faster shipping, while still supporting the company you like.