PDA

View Full Version : A future- meet JW opportunity!

DixiePlowboy
04-01-2009, 07:46 PM
My buddy and I fired up the Tecate and his KX250 and went for a ride today. During one of our smoke breaks, we decided to go see who all was riding down at Little's(Pro quad racer Keith Little's) track since we could hear them at the bottom of the mountain.

Turns out it was a virtual who's-who of pros. Two(at least) of them were Team Kawasaki/Monster Energy riders, along with other Pro riders/ teams there as well taking a break between the Pell City race and the upcoming Bowling Green race. We watched them practice for a while....which was cool.

Anyway, Keith looked my Tecate over and asked for my phone number so he could let me know when the team manager was in town again...that I'd probably like to talk to him. It hit me who he was fixing to say, and I said it first. "Jimmy White?" He started to tell me that JW used to race Tecates, and I ended up filling HIM in ...lol.

He said Jimmy had been there a few times and that he would be back around.

How should I get the most out of that meeting when it happens? I'm thinking at least a pic(or 5:)) with him, and mentioning 3WW and the fact that Coe, Driscoll, Dunlap, and others are here.

scooterroo
04-01-2009, 07:49 PM
damn dude, jackpot!!!!!!!!!!!!!! one lucky mofo you are! let me guess..... april fools right?

DixiePlowboy
04-01-2009, 07:53 PM
Don't get me wrong, it'll probably be a somewhat brief meeting when it happens(and Keith said it would happen), but I'd like for us ALL to somehow get something out of it.....don't quite know how, though.

And no....no April Fools(forgot what day it was anyway). Straight up!

Josh Creamer #9 and Chad Wienen #44 are down there right now. (Josh is FAST BTW)

factoryX
04-01-2009, 08:02 PM
see if he will ride the tecate...lol

JohnR.
04-01-2009, 08:07 PM
Pic of him on the Tecate would be cool.

John

Mosh
04-01-2009, 08:51 PM
Cool show him this thread...
http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=87313&page=2&highlight=jimmy+white
Hopefully,you can get some quality time with him for a interview.

Dirtcrasher
04-01-2009, 08:56 PM
Didn't he ride meet Mark and the moshes and Mark rode around on a nasty parade lap, then JW signed the seat??

Seems like he's more than willing to share which ROCKS!!!!!!

Great stuff DP, I hope you can get him to ride yours!!

honda250sx
04-01-2009, 09:26 PM
Wicked cool! Keith Little was in a month or two ago in QUAD magazine. Awesome man.

DixiePlowboy
04-01-2009, 09:55 PM
My Tecate is far from bragg/show-off worthy. Unless the meeting takes place months from now (so that I have time to make some necessary changes)I don't think he'll be too impressed.

I'm going to stay in contact with Keith(I pass his shop/track several times a day anyway) to keep this fresh without being a bother.

And yes, Keith is an alright guy. There was a time when I wouldn't have figured on he and I ever being "in touch", but a couple years ago he walked across a gas station parking lot to say "hey" and ask how my(previous) Tecate was coming along.....so I started stopping by every few months or so.

Billy Golightly
04-01-2009, 11:32 PM
Tell Josh Creamer (#9) I said Hey, hahaha.

Tecate250
04-02-2009, 11:14 AM
Get a pic of him like my avatar. Id like to get it blown up and autografted. See if he "still has it" lol Go green or go home.