PDA

View Full Version : Dunlop KT 576 Front Tire ATC 250R

ATV4life1
03-04-2009, 12:42 PM
I know that a few of you were trying to locate this front tire (Dunlop KT 576) for the ATC 250R.

Any success?

Dammit!
03-04-2009, 12:54 PM
I'd urge EVERYONE on here, wether you need one of these or not, to follow this link and send in a message to Dunlop to not discontinue this tire.

http://www.dunloptires.com/contact/

factoryX
03-04-2009, 02:20 PM
sent mine in.

vintagemotorsports
03-04-2009, 02:56 PM
I was on the phone with them directley and I was told they are already disc and they have no plans on re issuing them . sucks thats the only tire that looks right on the 250r, 350x and 200x .

Dammit!
03-04-2009, 03:47 PM
Lets bombard them with e-mails then. Maybe we can change their minds. Can't hurt anyway.

ATV4life1
03-04-2009, 03:55 PM
I sent in my comments to Dunlop via the link Dammit provided.

Please do the same.

Macs
03-04-2009, 04:09 PM
Send an email to

robyn@cedarrapidstire.com

He had 11 of them last week.

drsung
03-04-2009, 09:44 PM
Send an email to

Prolly 10 now, as I ordered one for my 87X on Monday.

aldochina
03-04-2009, 10:33 PM
I was able to find some at smalltires.com, got 2 shipped for 103.00. Theres already someone on ebay using the discontinued bit, with a buy it now of 275.00, starting bid 100.00:lol:

vintagemotorsports
03-04-2009, 10:45 PM
I called small tires today they are sold out , and he told me the tire was discontinued , they had bought out the remaining stock from dunlop . cant get anymore , he said someone bought out every tire they had left on monday , sucks I wanted to grab some to have for restos in stock .

Autophysn
03-04-2009, 11:02 PM
sent mine, hope it helps. Much easier to buy the tire than have to deal with the front rim 10" conversion

Dammit!
03-04-2009, 11:58 PM
Send an email to

Sold out. :cry:

drsung
03-05-2009, 12:19 PM
Cedar Rapids Tire and smalltires.com are the same company.

I got my UPS tracking number yesterday, I sure hope they sent and I ordered the right tire!

JohnR.
03-05-2009, 08:44 PM
That sucks!! I'm going to poke around a little to see if there are any stragglers. I'm glad I bought one for the front of my R a few years ago and never used it.

John

factoryX
03-05-2009, 08:47 PM
o-well, there are better tires anyway...

gotballs 250r 82
03-05-2009, 08:59 PM
sent mine went like this/ three wheelers live boss..........make the tire and they will come......................:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just-Tri-It
03-05-2009, 09:09 PM
I was on the phone with them directley and I was told they are already disc and they have no plans on re issuing them . sucks thats the only tire that looks right on the 250r, 350x and 200x .

I noticed this is a 23'' tire. I thought the 350x used a 25. Does anyone run 25's on anything?
Thanks

sheeptender

chris200x
03-06-2009, 07:28 AM
I noticed this is a 23'' tire. I thought the 350x used a 25. Does anyone run 25's on anything?
Thanks

sheeptender

Only trike I know of is the 85 tri z. I think all the honda sport trikes use the 23 or 23.5... can't remember...

Dammit!
03-06-2009, 11:59 AM
Keep sending them in people! Urge them to re-issue it or we'll all be rolling with Kendas before long.

Buster Brown
03-06-2009, 12:19 PM
Sent them my 2 cents! As follows:

Hello. Please reconsider continued production of your Dunlop KT 576 front Honda ATC OEM tire. This is a great tire and is highly valued in the three wheeling community. Thanks for any help in this matter. -Andrew Seibel, Mount Horeb, WI

Buster Brown
03-06-2009, 01:24 PM
Sorry to be a :postwhore here guys, but I simply Googled "Dunlop KT576 tire" and found a plethora of different tire dealers. I just ordered two from this site:
http://atvtirestore.com/dunlop.htm

If I'm not mistaken here she is.............

$38.53 On Sale!
KT576 ATV Tire 23-8.00-11 (1*Ply)
ATV tire 23-8.00-11 KT576 (1*Ply)

plus/$20 ship'n for the two :beer I'm keeping my fingers crossed! :w00t:
How long 'til this guy's sold out????? Can you say "gold rush"!

ceaserthethird
03-06-2009, 01:39 PM
Their out of KT 576's ....:(

Sorry to be a :postwhore here guys, but I simply Googled "Dunlop KT576 tire" and found a plethora of different tire dealers. I just ordered two from this site:

$38.53 On Sale!

Dammit!
03-06-2009, 01:41 PM

$38.53 On Sale!

Gone. Already talked to him.

Didn't catch his name but he was a pretty cool guy. I told him what the deal is with these things and he does know someone at Dunlop/Goodyear that he's going to call. He said they have in the past re-issued a discontinued tire when the demand was high enough so KEEP E-MAILING DUNLOP!

I asked him about the possibility of orchestrating a group buy. If nothing else, it would give us all a chance to grab a couple/few to set aside. It would probably required a pretty huge number to get their attention though. We'll see.

ceaserthethird
03-06-2009, 02:01 PM
Group buy would be the Ticket !

Buster Brown
03-07-2009, 09:29 AM
Gone. Already talked to him.

Didn't catch his name but he was a pretty cool guy. I told him what the deal is with these things and he does know someone at Dunlop/Goodyear that he's going to call. He said they have in the past re-issued a discontinued tire when the demand was high enough so KEEP E-MAILING DUNLOP!

I asked him about the possibility of orchestrating a group buy. If nothing else, it would give us all a chance to grab a couple/few to set aside. It would probably required a pretty huge number to get their attention though. We'll see.

I just talked to the same guy I think. He said they just sold out this week, over 40 of them in the last two weeks. They had a note to have them pulled from their website catalog, as of a few days ago. Shnit!, I was sooo thinking I just scored at the last minute. Oh well, their definitely out there still. People are probably just hording them to resell. I'm sure the first few will go for crazy $$ on ebay. I can only hope interest will slump a bit and hopefully drive the price back down after awhile. I guess I'm trying to be optimistic, here!:confused: I could really use one for an '85 ATC 250R resto, down the road.

Orangecnty250r
03-07-2009, 09:45 AM
Geez The one on ebay was up to 177 last time I checked and to think I found an NOS ohtsu with the "Pro Vector" written on it (take off front from 1986) with the NOS gold wheel for 150.00 a while back.

When you order the 250r rears do they still come in as in stock from honda....I still see them on ebay.....maybe thats what you guys should also be stocking up on before they are gone for good.

85200xrider
03-07-2009, 09:49 AM
i actually just tried ordering this tire 2 weeks ago from the local atv dealer....he called me back and said he couldnt find it anywhere...i guess this explains it

i got stuck with some cheng shin knobby

aldochina
03-07-2009, 10:35 AM
I tried to warn you guys about this, I posted a thread on 1/16 about it. How do you post the link? I guess know one listened.:crazy:

Mosh
03-07-2009, 12:00 PM
I wrote in as well.
Here is what I said to them.

I would like to stress the importance of keeping the KT576 tire for the Honda trikes in production.
If nothing else, maybe a 1 time yearly run of 10-15 of them at a time.
Popular to contrary belief, you would be depriving a large market of customers, a valuable product.
You see, there are 5 Trike internet forums that encompass over 30,000 Trike owners.
Each of them, owning a average of 3 trikes each.That is a potential market of some 90,000 sales that your company, may stand to lose over the course of a few years.
Also, believe it or not,the 3-wheeled sport is very much alive and well.
Here in Ohio, We still get 30 Trikes on a MX starting gate, and we have our own race series,that is backed by the C.R.A.(Competetion Riders of America).
We have also been recently succesful with other business in the industry,in having 3 wheeled parts either reproduced, or reinstated into production.
Products like, Plastics, Seats, Engine performance parts and more.
With companies like yours and their's, you are valuable in keeping a piece of ATV history alive and well.

Please Reconsider your decision on this tire for us.

Thank you for your time.

Dammit!
03-07-2009, 12:26 PM
Nice one Rob. Very well put.

Keep sending them guys!

ATV4life1
03-07-2009, 01:57 PM
Dammit,
If you can organize a group purchase for this tire, I'm in.

atv4life1

Orangecnty250r
03-08-2009, 07:47 PM
This tire is up to 280.00 on ebay right now

JohnR.
03-08-2009, 07:53 PM
That's insane! I have one in the shed that has never been used. If they go for that kind of money I'm going to unload it. I'll be just fine with something else.

John

chris200x
03-08-2009, 08:01 PM
That's insane! I have one in the shed that has never been used. If they go for that kind of money I'm going to unload it. I'll be just fine with something else.

John

What's going to happen is everyone is going to see what that one is selling for. next thing you know they're gonna be fallin out of the sky... everyone hoping to get rich quick.

No way I'd pay more than 60 bucks for any front tire. Unless I was some hardcore restorer.. I really dont know what the hype is all about.

That one scotzj is running on the front of his new tecate would work just as well as any stocker I would think.

JohnR.
03-08-2009, 08:09 PM
Yup. I think its going to be mostly a matter of restoration more than anything else. I don't need to use that tire so I'll just put it aside and order a different one for the front. Its not worth it to use a tire that is potentially worth $280 when a $50 tire will do me just the same. None of my wheelers are trailer queens or show pieces so I don't care what tire I run as long as it works.

John

Orangecnty250r
03-08-2009, 08:51 PM
Can you still get the ohtsu 250r rears from honda. Did dunlop discontinue there version of the rear??

BTW the tire is up to 372 with an hour left

chris200x
03-08-2009, 08:56 PM
Can you still get the ohtsu 250r rears from honda. Did dunlop discontinue there version of the rear??

BTW the tire is up to 372 with an hour left

That's incredible! PANIC comes hand and hand with the word discontinued. I'm willing to bet there's going to be alot showing up on ebay in the next few weeks.

seadoo650
03-08-2009, 08:56 PM
Can you post a link OC?

Dammit!
03-08-2009, 08:57 PM
Whats the link to the auction? I dont see it.

chris200x
03-08-2009, 09:08 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/85-86-HONDA-ATC-250R-NOS-FRONT-TIRE-200X-350X-NEW-OEM_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ72Q3a1546Q7c66Q3a4 Q7c65Q3a12Q7c39Q3a1Q7c240Q3a1318Q7c301Q3a1Q7c293Q3 a1Q7c294Q3a200QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZite m290300387034QQitemZ290300387034QQptZMotorsQ5fATVQ 5fPartsQ5fAccessories

I posted it over on 3wheeler.org a day or two ago. NUTS!!!!

Someone should email that link to the tire company saying.. you see!!! told you so!!! lol

ChrisD
03-08-2009, 09:20 PM
Once again, I'm glad I bought parts before anyone cared. I have 2 new tires in the attic. Don't worry, I'm not a seller. I'm keeping my parts so I can ride my R until I''m 60. It is my favorite toy after all!! I have a nearly new tire as well. Maybe I should put that one aside as well. Funny though, I don't think I ever saw an Otshu Pro Vector go for that kind of money and they are more rare.

Buster Brown
03-08-2009, 09:23 PM
:drool: Either those recent bidders are kicking themselves or they just didn't see it when it was at a BIN of $275 :lol: . I'm with you guys and will wait for the get rich quick, shrapnel to come after this bomb drops! Maybe some of us will have a chance to get one at a little more reasonable price???? Again, wishful thinking, here! :confused:

Dammit!
03-08-2009, 09:44 PM
You know what sucks? I knew this was coming about a year ago and just haven't had the extra cash to stock up while they were still available.

Edit: I do have two on the shelf next to a brand new Ohtsu and a pretty much brand new one on my R now so I'm not hurting for them. I would just like to get a couple more for future projects.

JohnR.
03-09-2009, 10:31 AM
I got this reply from them today:

Thank you for taking the time to contact us with your Dunlop ATV tire
questions. Unfortunately, the Dunlop KT576 has been discontinued and is no
longer available. We're very sorry.

WTF? NO KIDDING! The reason I contacted them was to complain about it being discontinued! What a bunch of morons! http://www.galantvr4.org/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

I sent them this email back:

Thanks for the reply but the reason I (and many other three wheeler enthusiasts) wrote to you is in an attempt to see if there is any way to get this tire back into production so telling me the tire has been discontinued doesn't really tell me anything.

Thanks.

John

John

JohnR.
03-09-2009, 10:37 AM
It looks like its done:

John -

It's a discontinued item, never to be put back into production.

Too bad.

John

Dammit!
03-09-2009, 10:38 AM
I think that's a form reply. It's the same one I got. Keep sending them anyway. :lol:

I'm going to try to find a direct e-mail address to someone at Dunlop and Goodyear. Apparently it's Goodyear that's responsible. I'd love to send a link of that auction to whoever is in charge of deciding these things.

Anybody feeling like doing some detective work, pitch in. I'm sick as hell and will be sleeping most of the day. haha

Dammit!
03-09-2009, 10:39 AM
It looks like its done:

Too bad.

John

Who sent that?

1BFC
03-09-2009, 11:42 AM
If you guys want a better shot at making an impression, send a real snail mail letter.

If you bomb their real mail box with letters it usually gets more attention.

Also, address it to the highest person up on the food chain as you can get a name/address for.

So, if someone figures that out I'd be happy to spend the <$0.50 to send a real letter. Perhaps we should draft a form letter that we can all send in.

Just a thought!

Dammit!
03-09-2009, 12:47 PM
I just got an e-mail back from a real person at Dunlop and sent them a pretty long explanation of what's going on here. Hopefully somebody there will realize they're losing out on potential revenue here. EVERY single dealer I have spoken to since I started looking for these has told me they'd order some stock if the tire were re-issued. Nationwide I'd bet that's a nice chunk of change.

Edit: I asked for the name and mailing address for anyone there that has decision making authority on the subject also. Hopefully I get a good response.

Dammit!
03-09-2009, 03:45 PM
This tire will be put back in production. I just got a call from Goodyear. I'm going to start a new thread to make sure everybody gets the news.

DON'T SPEND $300 WITH ANY OF THE EBAY VULTURES! It will be at least 90 days but they're coming! :D

Preddy05
03-09-2009, 08:42 PM
This tire will be put back in production. I just got a call from Goodyear. I'm going to start a new thread to make sure everybody gets the news.

DON'T SPEND $300 WITH ANY OF THE EBAY VULTURES! It will be at least 90 days but they're coming! :D

Guess i better hurry up and sale my new one! so i can buy a couple :lol: :lol:

JohnR.
03-09-2009, 08:48 PM
Who sent that?

It came from "awittmeyer@dunloptire.com". Its good to hear that they are going to start production again.

John

Dammit!
03-09-2009, 09:12 PM
It came from "awittmeyer@dunloptire.com". Its good to hear that they are going to start production again.

John

That's who forwarded my last e-mail to the guy I ended up talking to.

ATV4life1
03-09-2009, 09:14 PM
Dammit,

That's great news man! Did they give you an estimate on when the tire will be available again?

Dammit!
03-09-2009, 09:31 PM
90 days to get production going again. How long after that before we can actually order I'm not sure. I'll be keeping in touch with him about it and keep everyone informed.

The cool thing about this is, now when you order a new tire you'll know for sure it is a NEW tire and not one that's been sitting around for who knows how long.

HondaHarry
03-09-2009, 09:51 PM
awesome!!! about time we get some good news!

lets get on douglas wheels' case about, keeping the 11 and 10 inch wheels available as a single order. last I heard the 11's were 24 minimum just like the 10's. is that true? I picked up one of the last 2 that Recreation Tire had a while back...

Buster Brown
03-10-2009, 04:44 AM
SWEET! That is so awesome. Great work to all that helped with the mass emails and interest messages! I'll be ordering a few!:w00t: THANKS GUYS!!!!!!:Bounce

Dammit!
03-10-2009, 10:55 AM
awesome!!! about time we get some good news!

lets get on douglas wheels' case about, keeping the 11 and 10 inch wheels available as a single order. last I heard the 11's were 24 minimum just like the 10's. is that true? I picked up one of the last 2 that Recreation Tire had a while back...

The better way to attack this one is through a large dealer like Dennis Kirk or Rocky Mountain. If it doesn't make financial sense for the manufacturer to make less than that, you won't change their mind about it so a dealer is probably the easier road to travel. Figure out who their buyer is and talk to them. Convince them there's a market that isn't being serviced and there's money to be made (that's the critical part, demonstrating what's in it for them or their company). A 24 minimum for those guys is nothing anyway (or 12 for one, 12 for the other or what have you). They could possibly even set up a pre-order or something so they don't have to front the entire order.

The 10 inch rims though... not sure about that. A dealer won't want the hassle of explaining to people the modifications needed to make that work. I wouldn't even put them in that situation actually. Might do us more harm than good in the long run. Stick with the 11s.

Basically, we as a group need more connections in the right places. We haven't really tried to make those connections yet. This situation with Dunlop proves that it CAN work if we put forth the effort.

I mentioned a LONG time ago that some sort of promotional package could be a huge help to us as a community. Something that could be mailed to these key people that shows them we're still out here. A full color brochure, a DVD, something like that. I like the brochure idea better. Just a few pages with info/profiles about 3WW, 3WO, Planettrike.com, my site if I ever do anything with it. Pages with photos and info on the big organized rides like trikefest, rampage, the southwest trike rally, mosh at the mountain, the ice racing people are doing and the OTC MX scene. A page about the booming ebay parts business (remember, it's about how they can make money). Problem with this idea is obviously cost and time but I know it would work if we could get it together.

We would need someone with the skills to do this to step up to the plate. We could then setup an account to donate funds to cover costs of printing once the brochure was done. Then someone would need to be in charge of finding out who to send them to and get it done. I might be able to help out a little with the making of the brochure but my time is extremely limited. The only reason I've been on here so much the last few days is I've been sick for about a week. I'm most likely going back to work tomorrow.

Red Rider
03-10-2009, 01:21 PM
This is good news! Nice job on this Doug, & everyone else who took the time to send in their emails explaining our dilemma.

JohnR.
10-20-2009, 10:33 PM
Bringing this thread back from the dead.

It looks like they never started production of this tire again. Are they still getting stupid amounts of money for them on ebay? I've been out of the loop and there are none listed right now.

John

JohnR.
10-20-2009, 10:41 PM
Strange enough, Dunlop still has them on their site but that doesn't necessarily mean that they are still available. I've also seen a "KT576a" listed when I do a search on Yahoo.

Dammit!
10-20-2009, 10:42 PM
Wow. I can't believe I apparently never updated this thread with the bad news. The guy I was talking to at Goodyear (Goodyear owns Dunlop) called me back to tell me the factory in japan had apparently either destroyed or lost the mold for the kt576 tire. That means it's gone forever. Making a mold is far too expensive. :(

JohnR.
10-20-2009, 10:46 PM
You of did post an update but it was in a separate thread. When I saw them on their site it gave me hope but a couple of the online stores show it either as not available or just don't list it at all anymore. Time to start watching ebay to see what they are selling for and maybe dust my brand new one off. :D

John

SYKO
10-21-2009, 12:21 PM
why dosnt somone contact a company like coker tire they remake vintage tires even without the original molds available, for us customs and lowriders they are the only place where we can get 5.20's and such to make a correct lowrider or custom might be worth a shot

Dammit!
10-21-2009, 12:22 PM
Never heard of them. It was your idea bro. Run with it. :lol:

SYKO
10-21-2009, 12:29 PM
no not me.... im not into those tires really I could give a sh1t less but I was just trying to help

honda200x1987
03-03-2010, 07:40 PM
I just emailed Dunlop asking them to reproduce the KT576 tire, couldn't hurt.

fordnut79@hotma
03-03-2010, 08:13 PM
i emailed them too ; got the carbon copy response!!

http://www.denniskirk.com/jsp/tpl/tire/atvtireproduct.jsp?skuId=&store=Main&catId=&productId=p54487&leafCatId=&mmyId=

pic of front tire
from dennis kirk but i ordered 2; and got rears;pic is wrong but glad rear is still avail.

fordnut79@hotma
03-03-2010, 08:15 PM
anybody find fronts let us know

dont try to make a dollar

honda200x1987
03-03-2010, 08:41 PM
I have called a few honda dealers today, no luck yet on the front tires. There's got to be some dealers with these on hand, my dealer must get alot of calls for that tire because he just chuckled when I asked for it. He said you would't beleive how many calls I get for these tires.

Mosh
03-04-2010, 07:03 PM
We talked to them at the dealer show.

IF, they still have the molds, (which he wasnt even sure they did) they only want to run a minimum run, of no less than 1000 units.
Straight from the mouth of the ATV rep at Dunlop. And they were pricey.

And, they dont want inindated with Emails.
They only want to talk, if someone is ready to pony up the cash to run that many units.

Dammit!
03-04-2010, 07:16 PM
I think the only way to handle these types of situations is to make a connection with someone with serious buying power. Like DennisKirk.com or Rockymountainatv.com or something like that. They have the ability to buy in bulk and warehouse the stuff. They would just need to be convinced to do it. That's the hard part.

honda200x1987
03-04-2010, 08:08 PM
dammit! your right dammit we need to convince someone to put an order up these tires rockymountain ,etc. I am 100% sure they would sell atleast 1000 units within a year or so. But a 1000 isn't really all that many if you concider how many riders with trikes and enthusiasts. I'm just a daily rider and i would buy up atleast 3 just in case i needed them. So whoever makes a deal with Dunlop in my opinion couldn't go wronge.

JohnR.
03-04-2010, 08:17 PM
I think you're very optimistic on those numbers. That would mean they would have to sell 3 almost every day for the entire year, I don't think that is going to happen. I think its a shame that Dunlop walked away from that tire but the market must not have been there or they would have continued to sell them.

John

Dammit!
03-04-2010, 08:19 PM
If somebody wants to do the research and find out who the buyers are for these two retailers, along with their contact info, I'll put on my salesman hat and talk to them about it. :lol:

honda200x1987
03-04-2010, 08:53 PM
I agree to a level, I was just throwing a time frame in but I beleive at that particular time they had disconinued the tire when demand was very low I totally agree. I say now the demand is much higher today given the fact the existing tires that people have are worn down and they are giving atleast 3X more for a USED dunlop. They are absolutley nowhere to be found other than enthusiasts and even they won't let go of them. I beleive the demand is out there now concidering more and more people getting back on the atc and I for one stopped riding from 1993 - 2005. Not to mention this is the correct tire for 3 different trikes and model years.

honda200x1987
03-05-2010, 12:25 AM
I just found a shop that is showing these tires in stock!!!! I will call in the morning to make sure before I order.

Buster Brown
03-05-2010, 05:48 AM
Order me one too! PLEASE! (LOL)

Weasels Dad
03-05-2010, 09:52 AM
I would love to have a couple but my hopes are fadeing.

JohnR.
03-05-2010, 05:27 PM
Count me in for one if they have them and they are 23's.

honda200x1987
03-05-2010, 09:23 PM
Well i called that shop this morning, they were listed on their site but they are sold out, I suppose alot of sites are like that. I did get an email back from another place saying they can locate them, I will let you guys know when I do.

aldochina
03-05-2010, 11:13 PM
I tried to locate some of these quite along time ago!! I was able to find 2. that was after hrs of searching tire dealers on the web. Dunlop has also discontinued the tires for the 200 bigreds!!

aldochina
03-05-2010, 11:14 PM
i wasnt aware you could still get the rears!! is this so?? for the x or R??

honda200x1987
03-05-2010, 11:21 PM
The rears KT577A Dunlop is still available for the 87 200X 350X and ATC250R. I have been emailing a ton of potetial shops for the KT576 Dunlop. Maybe I'll get lucky, there is a ton of tire shops and honda dealers across the country. Someone has bound to have these in stock. I was able to locate one tire KT576 at a Honda shop near me a few days ago and it was the only one they had in stock, so I'm sure there are atleast a few shops somewhere that has a few of these.

Dirtcrasher
03-05-2010, 11:28 PM
I'd be happy with just a front OEM or similar tire...The hell with it, the Kenda Max is good enough for us riders...................

Why is it the guys that want the right crap cannot get enough guys to jump on the bandwagon :( It frustrates me, they'll always sell.

But, look at Brad, he paid THOUSANDS for an 86/87 200X rad. shroud mold and sells perfect fitting 86/87 200X shrouds in numerous colors but very few people by them. It has to be frustrating to say the least for a guy that wanted to make a few bucks, get some free shrouds and keep the rest of us happy... His product fits and looks PERFECT. No, it doesn't have the OEM post but MAIER did there best and it shows, they're a very well built product.....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This economy doesn't help, but get the things you can and jump in group purchases as quick as you can!!

SAD, to say the least.........................

honda200x1987
03-05-2010, 11:38 PM
I have bought a set of shrouds from brad before are they look great! I keep them for my 87 just for spares , you can't see the differece between oem 87 200X shrouds, they just don't have the post on the back but you can't see that anyway, They bolt up perfect! Very nice and shiny to.

3 or die
03-06-2010, 04:13 AM
I have a new dunlop kt576. Never mounted still has parts unlimited sticker. Id sell it if I could get enough doe for a set of new maier rear fenders for my 250es shipped at my door.

Vealmonkey
03-06-2010, 04:34 AM
That's tempting. Where are you located in the southeast? I'm here in Baltimore, MD.

JohnR.
03-06-2010, 09:34 AM
I've got one sitting here too. I'm torn between just putting it on and using it (I'm not a big fan of the Front Maxs that I have on my 3 trikes), keeping it in case I ever do a correct resto, and selling it on ebay to someone who is restoring one now.

John

bigred72
03-06-2010, 08:53 PM
do you still have the new dunlop kt576 tire? is it correct for the 86 200x?
I have a new dunlop kt576. Never mounted still has parts unlimited sticker. Id sell it if I could get enough doe for a set of new maier rear fenders for my 250es shipped at my door.

3 or die
03-07-2010, 12:58 AM
Dang, I had no idea this tire was needed so bad. Its been in my way for a while lol, my zip is 37882

Buster Brown
03-07-2010, 02:05 AM
I'm in on the fenders! Pm's sent, Bill.

3 or die
03-07-2010, 02:06 AM
Sold! Thanx allot to all...