PDA

View Full Version : KILLERS privateer race bike pics

freaksfix
03-03-2009, 10:13 PM
I cant say enough how FREAKIN COOL these bikes are.. The list of bolts ons is long, and we even got some history on them. Once we contact the orginal owner/builder we'll post up the history on the them as we only have very little now..

For being race bikes i cant believe how nice the fenders and tanks are but they been sitting in storage for about 10 years so that helps alot..

The air cooled R has a DG purculator water cooled kit (ive only even seen these in mags, never in person), intake with boost bottle (havent found what kind yet), lectron carb (heavent measured it yet), WFO fork gaurds and vented number plate (dont recall ever seeing any of these, ever), Bassini pipe, gold Dico rims with Arm Strong Multi Tracs with like new tread (one has a dry rot hole), extended axle of some sort, Gunner Gasser with a yellow Terry Cable. Stock 23.5 front tire with 50% tread, if not more.. The motor is set up, but once we open it im sure we'll find some porting and hopefully it will be maked by who...

The 200X has a Kerker exhaust, bigger intake, Mickuni carb (not sure how big yet), extended axle of some sort, stock extended swinger looks like 2-3 inches, front fender cut to cool the motor, Gold Belt Debruiser, Gunner Gasser, 18 turf tammers, and a SWEET old school Maier number plate (never seen one of these in person), and an after market shock, witch looks to be Fox or older Works. Also has a 23.5 50% tread front tire, if not more.. Im rather confident when we open this motor there will be some nice suprises in there.. The down tube has been gusseted too, looks very clean and well done. I know alot of racers did this with new bikes befor they had a chance to break.

Both this bikes look to have low hours, by the looks of the tires, sweet gas tanks and nice fenders.. Like they didnt see much trails and only a little time on the track.. They both have very plush seats not all hard, with nice covers that will clean up very nice..

Only down fall they didnt come with the stock take off parts..

So have you had anough reading yet and wanna see some pics?

Killer got these off of OC-SHEE, he is a very, very cool guy. He had some nice offers to part these bikes out and didnt due to the history. May not seem that big to us trikers cause we wouldnt either, but he's not a triker so that says alot about who he is.. He has a quad and rides, but he's not one of us trike nuts..

freaksfix
03-03-2009, 10:15 PM
More.....:drool:

Dammit!
03-03-2009, 10:16 PM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/419XE7RT1NL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

;)

freaksfix
03-03-2009, 10:17 PM
Oh ya,, there is more...:w00t:

freaksfix
03-03-2009, 10:18 PM
200x........

freaksfix
03-03-2009, 10:19 PM
more..........

dizasterzrfun69
03-03-2009, 10:21 PM
nice bikes freaks. tell your bro if he ever needs to get rid of them to keep me in mind, especially the R. :D Whats his plans for them? rebuild them to tip-top shape? get em running and ride them as is?

chris200x
03-03-2009, 10:24 PM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/419XE7RT1NL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

;)

LOL.. needs a trip to the carwash first! :drool:

What the hell is a debruiser and a gunner gasser?

Score of the year so far for sure!!!

Yamaha_Rules69
03-03-2009, 10:27 PM
What did you ever end up paying for them if you dont mind anyone asking? Let us know how well that cooler kit works on the R. Nice bikes.

Daddio
03-03-2009, 10:31 PM
I saw those in the classifieds over on airfoolers.com. How much for the pair? Cool stuff.

freaksfix
03-03-2009, 10:34 PM
nice bikes freaks. tell your bro if he ever needs to get rid of them to keep me in mind, especially the R. :D Whats his plans for them? rebuild them to tip-top shape? get em running and ride them as is?

If he ever gets rid of them it will be 8 tenths of a mile down the road to my shack...lol...

They are gonna come apart and get cleaned GOOD and painted up, go threw the motors but not no trailer queens you know how we roll we have riders not the guys that go threw a can of WD and 4 rolls of paper towels at TF keeping the dust off..lol..

Dirtcrasher
03-03-2009, 10:35 PM
DAM!! Thats some nice stuff there FIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd be all over restoring that crap!

freaksfix
03-03-2009, 10:35 PM
LOL.. needs a trip to the carwash first! :drool:

What the hell is a debruiser and a gunner gasser?

Score of the year so far for sure!!!

Yeah, they need a good douchen... debruiser = bar pad, and the G/G = twist grip..

freaksfix
03-03-2009, 10:39 PM
As fas as the price goes that will be up to big bro if he want to let it out,, in my eyes it was a very good deal.. OC-SHEE was offered some prices for each bike but the buyers wanted then delivered to two different places, so Killer matched the prices and we picked them up...

freaksfix
03-03-2009, 10:43 PM
Let us know how well that cooler kit works on the R. Nice bikes.

IMO the purculator system isnt realy all that good of a system for heat, im sure it does something but not sure how well, gotta be better than stock.. Id say a DG head the gold ones would be the best way to dissapte heat, but the water cooled kit is very, very cool to look at, and very rare.. Ive only seen them in old mags, and they were mostly listed for the Oddysey 250...

Saul
03-03-2009, 10:45 PM
drooling over that airfooler. I begged OC-SHEE not to part em' or get lowballed on the trikes. I'm so glad he didn't part em' - I still think had he held that airfooler for a year longer and got it super clean before selling he woulda pulled more cash for it. BUT - I can rest easy knowing it's in GOOD hands now and won't just become a trailer queen!

Good score you guys.

KILLER
03-03-2009, 10:50 PM
man ,these tings are sweet .im in love again .:D my 11 year old and i have been out in the garage doing quick wipe downs and cleaming them . they are cleaning up really good . very impressed so far . how could i not be ,right . it took my daughter about a half an hour of scrubbing , but she's got the 250 r seat looking just about new . :Bounce and i had to make her go to bed . :she wanted to keep working lol: she wants to do more tomarrow .i not gonna go full restor on these , they will get some paint and maybe some powder coat .they will get tuned to ride . and will get riden . no trailer queens here . thanks for the interest and kind words . freaks and me will keep ya posted on the progress . :beer

KILLER
03-03-2009, 11:01 PM
like freaks said oc -shee was very cool about the whole deal . he had high offers to sell seperately . but dident want to do that or part them out . glad he didn't :D i give 1200 for the pair .and freak , there going to the grave with.but if your nice i'll let you ride um .:lol: :lol: yea i know ,if i want them running im gonna have to let you ride um .:lol:

03 ORANGE SHEE
03-03-2009, 11:21 PM
If he ever gets rid of them it will be 8 tenths of a mile down the road to my shack...lol...

They are gonna come apart and get cleaned GOOD and painted up, go threw the motors but not no trailer queens you know how we roll we have riders not the guys that go threw a can of WD and 4 rolls of paper towels at TF keeping the dust off..lol..

hey, i caught that comment!

freaksfix
03-03-2009, 11:44 PM
yeah, eh, but, um, eehhhhhh... I meant xboner yeah you know how he is about the mud and dirt getting on his bikes..lol....

Dude if i had bikes as clean as yours i wouldnt even bring them to that dust bowl.. They would be in my living room... But it is fun to wipe dirt on them when your not lookin then watch you clean it up..lol...

KILLER
03-03-2009, 11:57 PM
yeah, eh, but, um, eehhhhhh... I meant xboner yeah you know how he is about the mud and dirt getting on his bikes..lol....

Dude if i had bikes as clean as yours i wouldnt even bring them to that dust bowl.. They would be in my living room... But it is fun to wipe dirt on them when your not lookin then watch you clean it up..lol...

i have gone though 2 cans of armeral cleaning wipes (to cold outside for garden hose):lol: and 8 beers . there looken good . :drool: gotta go clean the number plates now .

KILLER
03-04-2009, 12:54 AM
have been so stoked over these bike didn;t notice that the front tire on the r even though tread is 50% or above it has worn down studs also .???????ex ice-racer too ...???????:beer

NINJA
03-04-2009, 02:20 AM
Very very cool stuff guys! That DG liquid kit IMO is about the rarest parts I've seen pop up on here and I've watched this site for a very long time. I can't get over what you gave those away for Shee, but I do understand the principle. All I can say is wow. So let's hear the history on these, what's the whole story?

chris200x
03-04-2009, 07:18 AM
I'd be intrested to know how that water cooled setup circulates coolant. I'm not to familiar with either the AC or LC motors,, but I'm pretty sure LC motors have some sort of propeller or something...

Anyone be able to scan an old article in 3wheelin or dirtwheels of this? Honestly, It's the first oner I've ever seen!

200xman
03-04-2009, 07:54 AM
It works on the principle of heat rising. The hot water percolates to the top of the rad, cools down and goes out the bottom. The model T Fords worked the same way. I think that intake on the R is a Pro-Tec.

Kintore
03-04-2009, 09:20 AM
have been so stoked over these bike didn;t notice that the front tire on the r even though tread is 50% or above it has worn down studs also .???????ex ice-racer too ...???????:beer

awesome lookin bikes!

but really, would 8 beer even slosh the sides? for you or freaks! I intend coming to TF this year with alota practice, i sense a nasty 70 ride goin to happen lmao

freaksfix
03-04-2009, 09:28 AM
awesome lookin bikes!

but really, would 8 beer even slosh the sides? for you or freaks! I intend coming to TF this year with alota practice, i sense a nasty 70 ride goin to happen lmao

Oh yeah buddie.. Its on this year.. Ive got a nice cattle catcher for the front, see if we cant brake both your knee's this tme round...lol..

Ive still got to weld up my sons light gaurd from last year yet...lol...

Kintore
03-04-2009, 09:41 AM
HAHA you know, sometimes at work if I do something wrong it still hurts!

freaksfix
03-04-2009, 10:10 AM
HAHA you know, sometimes at work if I do something wrong it still hurts!

Yeah knee injuries never go away.. I worked for a company about 12 years ago, i was walking on a set of rollers and one was missing about a 3-4 inch gap well i went threw right up to my nuts. My leg swelled to about 3 times its size and my knee was the size of a basket ball if not bigger, it was bruised from my calve to my nuts on both sides.. My knee hasent been right eversince always hurts and makes alot of poping sounds and grinding noises.. My own fault, didnt seem like anything was broke so i didnt have it looked at, its F'ed for life now...

Enginerd
03-04-2009, 12:46 PM
Right here in the main page of this very site, we are fortunate to have a scanned magazine article on the 83 honda factory 250R of Mike Coe.

Look here: http://www.files.3wheelerworld.com/MagArticles/250r/Racer3.jpg

The liquid cooled head is shown in the small picture near the top of the page.

KILLER
03-04-2009, 01:15 PM
Right here in the main page of this very site, we are fortunate to have a scanned magazine article on the 83 honda factory 250R of Mike Coe.

Look here: http://www.files.3wheelerworld.com/MagArticles/250r/Racer3.jpg

The liquid cooled head is shown in the small picture near the top of the page.

yes that is cool i read it . i was just stating that i went and picked up a bike similar to the one your taking about yesterday . look at the pics at the top of this thread . :beer

KILLER
03-04-2009, 01:21 PM
freaks ,if you come over today bring your camera ,please . i got um spit shined pretty good last night . they look sweet .

brapp
03-04-2009, 05:49 PM
you bastards lol i was diggin the old school percolater system and i gue si wa s abit late.

KILLER
03-04-2009, 09:20 PM
you bastards lol i was diggin the old school percolater system and i gue si wa s abit late.

:lol: :beer

oldtime3wheeler
03-04-2009, 09:34 PM
Thats a real nice pair of trikes you got there. Great price too.

dcreel
03-06-2009, 11:18 PM
Got any cleaned up pics yet?

KILLER
03-07-2009, 07:51 PM
Got any cleaned up pics yet?

i do have pics and i just tried posting them and it wont let me .usually my brother does all that stuff , and more . (he keeps my bikes running to .):beer i will get them up asap .

freaksfix
03-07-2009, 09:41 PM
All Wisked up... These bikes are freaken sweet..

freaksfix
03-07-2009, 09:42 PM
Man that wisk realy does wonders.. :drool:

AutoXer
03-07-2009, 09:49 PM
wow looking good....... got to fire up that two hunded..... come on what do ya say monday night after work........... come on you know you want to

KILLER
03-07-2009, 09:56 PM
wow looking good....... got to fire up that two hunded..... come on what do ya say monday night after work........... come on you know you want to

matt and i were just taking about that 15 minutes ago . probabley not till tuesday . dont want to wake the old lady .:naughty: :Bounce :Bounce

seadoo650
03-07-2009, 10:13 PM
Lookin good. Do I see some competition for the RacerX in the drags this year?

KILLER
03-07-2009, 10:24 PM

that would be sweet if it runs that good. we'll see how she sound this week .:beer

freaksfix
03-07-2009, 10:29 PM

Ive got your zippers just about full of calcium, so it should be pretty close..lol:beer

braunz200x
03-07-2009, 11:11 PM
Anyone who has ever detailed there trike like that knows its a labor of love :TrikesOwn

seadoo650
03-08-2009, 10:45 AM
Ive got your zippers just about full of calcium, so it should be pretty close..lol:beer

Thanks Matt. You're gonna need the advantage. LOL. I should be able to get ya the rest of the money in a few weeks, plus extra to ship.

freaksfix
03-08-2009, 05:56 PM
Thanks Matt. You're gonna need the advantage. LOL. I should be able to get ya the rest of the money in a few weeks, plus extra to ship.

No rush man, things have picked up on my end pretty good so when ever works for you..

OC-SHEE
03-10-2009, 05:28 PM
Sweet clean up jobs guys! I have been busy and just thought I would look to see if you guys posted anything up! I think I found the best buyers for the trikes I used to be crazy about 3 wheelers when I first got into them years back with my 1985 200x but have lost touch. Thanks for the kind words, I didn't want to part them out and get rid of the aftermarket components because frankly to me the history of them is better said leaving them alone. The guy I got them from is hard to explain but he's nuts to say the least doesn't know a thing about them just knows he gave money to some shop back in the day and thats it I guess he never turned a wrench on them. I have asked my buddy to try to get some pics and some history on the machines but I have a feeling thats almost never gonna happen as I had asked for the same stuff when i first got them. They came from the original owner of the machines so they have been sitting for years as such and I can't wait to see how they turn out. Great job guys keep the pics coming-JOEYD

KILLER
03-10-2009, 07:05 PM
Sweet clean up jobs guys! I have been busy and just thought I would look to see if you guys posted anything up! I think I found the best buyers for the trikes I used to be crazy about 3 wheelers when I first got into them years back with my 1985 200x but have lost touch. Thanks for the kind words, I didn't want to part them out and get rid of the aftermarket components because frankly to me the history of them is better said leaving them alone. The guy I got them from is hard to explain but he's nuts to say the least doesn't know a thing about them just knows he gave money to some shop back in the day and thats it I guess he never turned a wrench on them. I have asked my buddy to try to get some pics and some history on the machines but I have a feeling thats almost never gonna happen as I had asked for the same stuff when i first got them. They came from the original owner of the machines so they have been sitting for years as such and I can't wait to see how they turn out. Great job guys keep the pics coming-JOEYD

haven' seen you on here in a while . yea my daughter and i spent a couple days cleaning them . there looking good .can't wait to here them run and get a chace to ride um . been busy with opening the shop for the season . like i told you about the pictures and vidio and any documents of the bikes from the original owner ,if you can get them i'd be willing to pay for them . thanks :beer

OC-SHEE
03-11-2009, 05:28 PM
If i get anything they are yours no charge!

KILLER
03-12-2009, 07:46 AM
If i get anything they are yours no charge!

cool .thanks .:Bounce

atc300r
03-29-2017, 07:15 AM
Cool thread thought Id freshen it up. These trikes are cool.

86T3
03-29-2017, 09:39 AM
Killer and freaksfix came out to Unadilla last year and I was able to meet them. Great guys, I'm glad they came out. Hopefully they make it out to paradise, I think that's even closer to them

atc300r
03-29-2017, 10:25 AM
I met Matt (freaksfix) last year I bought my 200r white lo-pros, tank and 85 lo-pro fenders from him.He has a lot of neet stuff trike related. He has a 250r motor in a ridged trike frame setup for drag racing. He lives near Syracuse so about an hour drive for him. I haven't met his brother yet.
Killer and freaksfix came out to Unadilla last year and I was able to meet them. Great guys, I'm glad they came out. Hopefully they make it out to paradise, I think that's even closer to them

SteveCZ28
03-30-2017, 01:42 AM
i know this thread is 8 years old. but this is a awesome thread. love seeing the old racers from the days. would love to see an update on these bikes to see what they look like today