PDA

View Full Version : 350x

dlgorie@yahoo.c
02-24-2009, 11:51 AM
Hello, I ride my 350x every once in awhile. It's bone stock and all original. I'm debating on changing a few things like the original tires and the exhaust. As for the tires I just want to limit the wear on them since they are the originals. I didn't plan on riding this trike but I sold my other 350x rider and my 400ex so now I'm down to this one. Anyways my 400ex had a few things done to it like full white bros exhaust, rev box, larger jets, kn filter, and some gearing, So it would eat the 350 up. So now im looking for some more power out of the 350. What performance mods can i do to it to get a little more power and speed? I want to keep the motor internally stock.? Whats a good all around tire?

The Goat
02-24-2009, 03:26 PM
Duro and holeshots arennice!

New carb new exhaust and you'll be rolling

thefox
02-24-2009, 03:35 PM
What is the riding surface? Do you want a tire that slides well or not?

dlgorie@yahoo.c
02-24-2009, 03:38 PM
grass mostly, dirt, no mud, some street. I'm in florida so no snow or ice ;(

thefox
02-24-2009, 03:55 PM
Kenda makes some nice tires. They thing you want to stay away from is an aggressive tire. I plan on getting a set of Kenda Vipers this spring, the knarlies and Claws worked well but grapped just a bit too much for my liking. Holeshots are a good tire but grab a bit much for me and they don't slide all that well. Turf tamers are another choice , I haven't used them enough to talk about them.

Tires are a tuff thing, everyone has their own opinion and you can't be sure until you try them yourself.