PDA

View Full Version : tecate shrouds?

brapp
02-19-2009, 09:12 PM
does anyone make the repo shrouds for the 86-87 tecate 3?

ScottZJ
02-20-2009, 07:48 AM
Yeah thats what I just put on my t-3 project brapp. I even bought the headlight plastic from him too.

Hoosier_Daddy
02-20-2009, 08:56 AM
does anyone make the repo shrouds for the 86-87 tecate 3?Since you decided to pass on my shrouds i listed them on ebay. Man, it's breaking my heart but it kills me to get rid of them. But finances are forcing me too. I wish I could help you out more, bro. I'm considering listing the tank as well. If you are stll interested in it, let me know or I'll ebay that as well.:(

Good luck, bud

ScottZJ
02-20-2009, 10:54 AM
I might be interested in the tank if brapp isnt. I got a nice tank but the bolt holes at the top are gone. So I will end up fixing them but might think about a tank.

Hoosier_Daddy
02-20-2009, 11:25 AM
I might be interested in the tank if brapp isnt. I got a nice tank but the bolt holes at the top are gone. So I will end up fixing them but might think about a tank.

OK. The tank is in great shape. No cap or petcock though. There is a spot under it where it seems to have a bit of a melted spot from the pipe. Here is some pics. All of the nuts that hold shrouds and other hardware are in great shape and not striped out.