PDA

View Full Version : new rubba and piston mods for the zinger

03 ORANGE SHEE
02-05-2009, 04:03 PM
oem rubber , from dennis kirk $12 a tire!!!
got a new piston, im in the process of modding it like someone who "knows" these told me to do to it.not telling what im doing, then everyone will have a faster little bugga too..
the zinger had a new piston in it when i bought it, BUT... the shop that assembelled it, put the piston in backwards and the rings caught the exhaust port and broke.theres an arrow on the top of the piston for a reason!!dumb butts!!
pistons are.25 over zinger, 70mm, tri-z , and 1.50mm over zilla!!:eek:
new tires on the trike.
i have $150 in it now, and thats with the cost of the zinger!

chris200x
02-05-2009, 05:20 PM
Lookin good nathan!!! I had a chance to watch mr. Raffa on his zinger this past weekend. IT RIPS!!! Not sure what he hass done it it tho....

Gotta find me boy one of these...

:TrikesOwn :lol: :beer

03 ORANGE SHEE
02-05-2009, 05:59 PM
Lookin good nathan!!! I had a chance to watch mr. Raffa on his zinger this past weekend. IT RIPS!!! Not sure what he hass done it it tho....

Gotta find me boy one of these...

:TrikesOwn :lol: :beer

GOOD GOD! what happened in that pic?:lol:

brapp
02-05-2009, 08:34 PM
its a big guy on a little triek nuff said!

Tri-Z Pilot
02-06-2009, 01:17 AM
Is there any power to be made by porting the zinga's? I plan on throwin some reeds in, DG pipe, and maybe a BW200 carb. I'm basing this off Raffa's bike as that thing rips. (dont mean to be a copycat Bryan, just lookin for power).

03 ORANGE SHEE
02-06-2009, 09:43 AM
my cylinder is getting ported as we speak along with the piston mods.this is the first one ive owned, so i dont know how much it will help, but it should help enough to feel it when i ride it like any other pinger such as a two fiddy.:w00t:

03 ORANGE SHEE
02-06-2009, 09:45 AM
im trying to get a pipe made for mine, the dg stick out tooo far, and mine is always on the back two wheels at any speed, and i dont want a damaged $125 pipe after the first ride.

brapp
02-06-2009, 11:19 AM
can you say out frame!!!!!!

Yamahondaman
02-06-2009, 11:25 AM
I Once did that with a Allum go-cart pipe modded to fit the Zinger ... sounded like a BIG Florida Mosquito !!! :lol:

Xowner
02-06-2009, 01:11 PM
it should help enough to feel it when i ride it like any other pinger such as a two fiddy.:w00t:

You mean when you sit a polish them and cant ride them because your scared to get them dirty!?:lol:

03 ORANGE SHEE
02-06-2009, 01:37 PM
You mean when you sit a polish them and cant ride them because your scared to get them dirty!?:lol:

oh come on man!:rolleyes:

brapp
02-06-2009, 01:39 PM
damnit orage shee he dont knwo what were talkign baotu make them so fast they dont go fast they fly low then they dont get dirty lol

Cert88
02-06-2009, 07:29 PM
thing that sucks about those zinger cylinders is they can only be bored out twice, than the whole cylinder is junk, as there is no sleeve in it. and no one makes a bigger piston than .5mm over std.

than trailprotrailpro options r 2 buy a good used cylinder...... (anybody have one???)

or, downsize to a pw50 cylinder, which can be bored many more times than the yt60.

orange shee.... is trailprotrailpro piston oem from yamaha?

btw... I used to have a 420cc orange banshee that i raced flat track with....i miss it now..should have never gotten rid of it.