PDA

View Full Version : 350x Speedo Cable Guide Mounting

Vealmonkey
12-25-2008, 12:06 AM
I have recently picked up a 350x speedo cable set-up in a trade with mike from long island. I have been doing some searching, but I can't seem to find a decent picture of how the speedo cable guide is mounted. Does anyone have a nice clear picture of how the speedo cable guide is mounted and can they post it please. It would be appreciated very much!

Vealmonkey
12-25-2008, 12:58 AM
No, not the speedo mount, I have that mounted up. There is a guide for the speedo cable that mounts on the lower right triple tree clamp. I just don't know if it mounts towards the front of the trike or if it mounts pointing back to the rear of the trike.

Vealmonkey
12-25-2008, 02:27 AM
It looks like it's facing towards the rear and down at about a 45 degree angle. Sweet, that is what I was looking for. It wasn't clear at all on any olders threads.

Orangecnty250r
12-25-2008, 08:41 AM
Here are few pics taken of mine a few years back....I didnt seem to have any direct shots of the right side...which is a subconcious thing of mine...most shots I take form the left of all the machines, Anyway i have sold the kit to fund tigerland so I cant take any new ones.