PDA

View Full Version : Opinion On My Idea.....

Coty
07-02-2003, 12:06 AM
what anyone think it was stupid or useless to put a small BATTERY box under my seat on my 200x. in place of the airbox, so i could run a brighter light on my bike, and not have to worry about all the hassle of finding a stock headlight on my trike....when i say brighter i mean like fog lights...not a headlight.

bakeban
07-02-2003, 12:33 AM
well my 200x has a regular fog light on it instead of the headlight. im not sure how bright it is cause i dont really ride it at night cause of the loud pipe on it. the guy that had it before me put in on there.

atcmatt
07-02-2003, 03:42 AM
yeah sounds like a good idea.............but what bout the air filter??????????? i love riding at night.........i spotlight heaps on my red

matt

Coty
07-02-2003, 07:04 AM
well my trike doesn't have the air box so i am gonna just get me a clamp on filter, i heard that works better anywayz.

ATC crazy
07-02-2003, 10:38 AM
How about them blueish HID lights like on new cars....they'd look awesome

Coty
07-02-2003, 10:44 AM
ATC Crazy i was thinking somethings like that, i put some cheap fog lights on my riding mower a few weeks ago, they help alot at night time. if i ever get it done i will get someone to post some pics for me.

you know what else would be awesome...those lightning kits they put on choppers, that flash when the coil fires spark to the plug...

Jeb
07-02-2003, 11:44 AM
what anyone think it was stupid or useless to put a small batter box under my seat on my 200x.

batter box? planning on playing some baseball in your X? ? ?

Sorry couldn't resist! :-D

yeah sounds like a good idea.............but what bout the air filter??????????? i love riding at night.........i spotlight heaps on my red

Say mate, what's a heap?? :-D

Coty
07-02-2003, 12:42 PM
THANKS FOR THAT JEB, I FIXED IT JUST FOR YOU.

ATC crazy
07-02-2003, 01:03 PM
LAMO

ATV Lights:
http://www.driving-lights.com/atv_light_kit.html

Or Off-Road lights:
http://www.driving-lights.com/off_road_lights.html

The ATV lights are Xenon and so are some of the offroad lights. Xenon are the white light or blue tinted light...I can't remember...either way they are better than the regular amber lights