PDA

View Full Version : Hi Flite 185s Seat

Vealmonkey
11-09-2008, 08:30 PM
I just wanted to post some pictures of a nice Hi Flite seat I recently picked up. It's early enough to have the patch sewn on the back. Now I have one for my bolt-on suspension 185s and one on my Tiger which was just reupholstered.

trizilla
11-09-2008, 08:42 PM
very nice seat... hopefully someday we'll meet and i can see a small portion of your amazing collection of truly RARE goodies.

Threes company
11-09-2008, 08:47 PM
Vealmonkey..... I insist... no, I DEMAND!.... that you post some pics of your full suspension 185s :drool: immediately! I have got to see this...... :pics: :pics:

trizilla
11-09-2008, 08:50 PM
threes company, do a search using "aftermarket front suspension". look back a couple pages and you'll find it.

Vealmonkey
11-09-2008, 08:54 PM
These are old pictures and none of the new parts are on it yet, but I might have to start switching parts soon. As you can tell, this is my bolt on 185s suspension kit, no welded parts whatsoever. My 2 welded suspension 185s kits are still in there shipping boxes but already installed on 185s frames. Even though the bolt-on kit is not quite as sturdy as the weld on kits, I still like the bolt on kit for its' uniqueness. The bolt on kit is all anodized chromoly and uses the stock 185s rear and axle, but I even have NASA heavy duty rear axles that I need to install too one day and really detail this trike out to it's former glory.

trizilla
11-09-2008, 08:56 PM
are you running a stock air box in this? looks like it might fit.

Vealmonkey
11-09-2008, 08:59 PM
No, a stock airbox won't fit. You have to run some kind of Pod-type filter. The shock really leaves you no room. And also a 200x exhaust is a must. I think I have a small K&N on there now, but it's been awhile since I had this trike out and running.