PDA

View Full Version : 110 Help needed

diesel
11-05-2008, 06:43 PM
I bought a machine 82 honda 110 for my nephew. This thing has cost more than 900 bucks, now. It needed a head, so I got a parts motor, 1979. Made the engine run, and it worked for a while, shifted really rough.

I still have all the parts from the 1979. The high/low didn't work well, it would work in low. but dragged ass in high. Now, it don't work.

The clutch is not slipping. It will not disengage. When the motor is off, and you put it in gear, it should be able to be rolled as if it were in neutral. In this scenario, when the engine is pulled, it tries to turn over the motor. No matter where I turn the adjustment screw, the same result occurs. The plates have not been checked yet. I have not taken the basket out and disassembled it yet.

any suggestions? This machine is the only one with an automatic clutch I have ever messed with the guts of. I am tired of messing with it, new tank, fenders, tires, etc..........but it pissed of my ex sister in law and my nephew loves it and loves getting his hand dirty, can someone point me in the right direction before I waist anymore money????

diesel
11-05-2008, 07:54 PM
Anyone, Bueller, Anyone?