PDA

View Full Version : Front wheel bearings

oldtime3wheeler
10-18-2008, 05:06 PM
I need to replace the front wheel bearings in my 350x. What do you guys think is the best brand out there, and how much. My local cycle shop has oem for an arm and a leg. A site I found had the whole kit for my bike(bearings and dust seals) for $16.00 + tax and shipping.

chris200x
10-18-2008, 05:09 PM
I got a new the package set of all ball bearings and seals if you need them. how's 15 shipped?

Jonpin
10-18-2008, 08:37 PM
I got a new the package set of all ball bearings and seals if you need them. how's 15 shipped?

hey if hes not interested ill take them i need to get bearings for 2 350x's like all bearings not going to mess around with old ones

chris200x
10-19-2008, 07:53 AM
hey if hes not interested ill take them i need to get bearings for 2 350x's like all bearings not going to mess around with old ones

Sorry bud. They're already claimed. I bought all new bearings all the way around but the bike didnt need them (they were all replaced recently already.)

You can get any all ball bearing kit they make off of Allen. (dads) from here or 3wheeler.org. his prices are pretty competative.

PM me with your needs and I'll see if I can help you out with any other X parts. Did that grab bar I sold you work out ok?