PDA

View Full Version : ATC headlights

smvorndran
10-15-2008, 08:42 PM
I would love to have a 350X headlight on my SX, but nice ones run over $100. I started playing with Microsoft paint, and made a 350X Cyclops. Then I started thinking about other headlights you could fab up to make fit an ATC. A few options I thought of were the 400EX round lights, or the later model TRX450R headlight assembly. Make a housing out of billet aluminum, & use billet clamps to clamp it to the forks. Anybody have any cool headlights, and not just hillbilly foglamps on their trike?

smvorndran

Vealmonkey
10-15-2008, 08:48 PM
Would this count? Old desert racing type headlight that sits in a mount for early atc90/110 forks and a rewound generator for 150 watts!

smvorndran
10-15-2008, 09:29 PM
I bet that's a rare setup!

smvorndran

SYKO
10-15-2008, 09:42 PM
I would love to have a 350X headlight on my SX, but nice ones run over $100. I started playing with Microsoft paint, and made a 350X Cyclops. Then I started thinking about other headlights you could fab up to make fit an ATC. A few options I thought of were the 400EX round lights, or the later model TRX450R headlight assembly. Make a housing out of billet aluminum, & use billet clamps to clamp it to the forks. Anybody have any cool headlights, and not just hillbilly foglamps on their trike?

smvorndran

loooks like a chevy 1500 headlight... or turn signal.... lol!!

they make all kinds of crazy headlights and shrouds for enduro and dual sport bikes... in fact I plan on running one on my R when I go for the finished product this time.