PDA

View Full Version : barter system works awesome!

oscarmayer
10-12-2008, 08:16 PM
i had some 3yr old pc parts lying around and answered an ad to a guy abotu wanting to trde his old atcs for stuff.
i traded him the pc (i rebuilt it and added a dvd burner and better vid card but stull spare parts), and 2 pellet guns (1 piston and 1 1000fps hunting one) for 6 trikes
2 are rollers, (110), 3 are 200S trikes that seem to habe motors in decent shape(not locked up) and 1 frame and motor (no axels) 110.

not a bad deal. it costed me about 5 hours of my time and $35 in gas.

i'll get pics as soon as i can. i had to drop them off at a friend's due to a time crunch with uhaul and the trailer i rented. i'll get them out of his garage itn he enxt couple of weeks, and then show pics, oh, and i have 2 good 110 rear fenders and 2 good 200s front fenders.

guy i got them from is very good peeps. they had some east texas smokey hog sausages they smoked and invited me to join. good stuff. Good people!!

They invited me to come back out any time and visit. I think i'll wait till i get at laeast 1 more trike running then take then both out and visit. they are in the woods area, so we may be able to make a camping trip outta it in their wooded 12 acher lot.

atc vending guy
10-12-2008, 08:33 PM
good deal!!!you gonna fix them or part them out?

oscarmayer
10-12-2008, 09:27 PM
both.
2 of the 200s i thing can be saved, and 1 of the 110s as well. the rest will be dissambled, cleaned and then parted out after theya re inspected for quality to ensure i don't sell any bad parts.

all $ will be used to help cover costs fo building up other trikes.