PDA

View Full Version : Whats the WOrst trick or thing you did to your riding pal?

BEEBOPPeR
10-03-2008, 12:58 PM
Well what i want to know is whats the worst prank or thing you have done to your triking buddy?

Here mine you know those good ole GT SNOW RACERS? Well i straped my pal that ride for years on the back and then took off through the hills not much snow on the ground at that time !! Wore out the skis in the first 2 miles on the gravel and rocks spraying at him lol ....But he still hung on like a true trooper!!his nick name was rubber lips.. it was fun a few time when i found a strip of snow i would let the gt slide up abit and then hammer on the gas.. The force of the trike and rope gettin tight ripped the steering wheel right off.. So i stoped and picked him and put steering wheel back on real good eh? Yeppers when the rope tightend up
it would sling shot him out the side hiting corners doing 50mph maybe more...finnaly end up launchin my pal over a cliff lol haaa it was hilarous i wish i had that on vid
Anyways picture this this dude all bundled up like a frozen turd with a helmet on ect..
So half way through the trip idecided hell i should see if he was ok.. He was fine tuff kid so i hammered down again and the frame cracked so we throuth the gt in bush and hog tyed him and drug him home the rest of the way.. I cant believe he made it good thing he had a helmit on ..

Then end..:postwhore I miss good ol rubber lips :P

WIkid500
10-03-2008, 01:14 PM
Sounds like you weren't much of a friend.....

BEEBOPPeR
10-03-2008, 01:32 PM
hELL NO HE WAS MY BESTEST PAL GOOD OL RUBBER LIPS

hELL YOU THINK THATS BAD thats the begining..:lol:

cr480r
10-03-2008, 01:34 PM
After a season of one particular friend constantly messin with my tent... I decided to bring a garden hose with me to the dunes... Well I made sure I was the first one up in the morning and I carefully snuck the garden hose into his tent... The other end of the hose was taped into the silencer on my CR500 I had at the time... I am sure you can all picture the rest of the story...

BEEBOPPeR
10-03-2008, 01:40 PM
Now thats just nasty

POS 250sx
10-03-2008, 01:42 PM
After a season of one particular friend constantly messin with my tent... I decided to bring a garden hose with me to the dunes... Well I made sure I was the first one up in the morning and I carefully snuck the garden hose into his tent... The other end of the hose was taped into the silencer on my CR500 I had at the time... I am sure you can all picture the rest of the story...

dude... if you left that in there the carbon monoxide could kill him. well I guess at least you'd win the prank war right? lol

WIkid500
10-03-2008, 01:49 PM
Wow some of you guy's are harsh. Glad when we ride it's things like ride up next to someone and hit their kill switch or switching plug wires when someones off taking one in the woods. lol

Blown 331
10-03-2008, 04:26 PM
I pushed my buddies 200s off a cliff, wow I got him good!

Fox250R
10-03-2008, 06:14 PM
Few years back i was riding at sandlake.. My buddy left to go get some food at the sandlake store, i turned his paddles around on his banshee LOL..At first he was looking at his chain out in the sand trying to figure out WTF.. When he came back he said awwwwww real cute AHOLE!

He stole my headlight off my R that night so i couldn't ride.. I found it the next day in my cooler wrapped up in tinfoil.. Har HAr HAR!

Fox250R
10-03-2008, 06:16 PM
I pushed my buddies 200s off a cliff, wow I got him good!

HAHAHAHAHAHA! dam 4strokes :)

Tri-Z Pilot
10-03-2008, 06:37 PM
im notorious for pulling spark plug caps, then watchin people start their ride. its usually like watchin a monkey try to screw a football.:D

NINJA
10-03-2008, 06:48 PM
hELL NO HE WAS MY BESTEST PAL GOOD OL RUBBER LIPS

hELL YOU THINK THATS BAD thats the begining..:lol:

Dude why do you have to yell all the time?

brapp
10-03-2008, 07:04 PM
wellther eis a few i rember yamahonda man leavign for the hotel and leavign his recon at trikfest when he came back the next mornign it was covere din mux(clayment) and orange shee ran the entir epoker run with it and then soem hitting every mud hole in sight lol... and i rember 5 or 6 of us contemplatign how to get ronnies mantis up on a roof...... a can of wd40 and a lighter to an un suspectign jeg is worth a good laugh right billy and ronnie............ and paintign someones finger and toe nails while thier passed out from drinking........ or getitng a can of great stuff and slipping the nozel down someons pants when thier passed out and enptyign the entire can into thier butt crack !!!!!!!!......ummmmm what else.thats it for now that i can think of .

NINJA
10-03-2008, 07:14 PM
or getitng a can of great stuff and slipping the nozel down someons pants when thier passed out and enptyign the entire can into thier butt crack !!!!!!!!......

Now that is funny brapp!

fabiodriven
10-03-2008, 07:18 PM
or getitng a can of great stuff and slipping the nozel down someons pants when thier passed out and enptyign the entire can into thier butt crack !!!!!!!!......

Now that is funny brapp!

Oh, I hope you didn't really do that to some one! I got that crap on my hands and it wouldn't come of for weeks!

Russell 350X
10-03-2008, 07:25 PM
I always get a kick out of pulling someones plug caps or shutting off the petcock so they run out of gas and they can't get it to start after that.

POS 250sx
10-04-2008, 01:32 AM
holy sugar you guys are mean. with the guys I ride with, youd get your arse kicked for ducking with another man's wheeler. and thats why we dont. Worst ive done is purposely spin my tires and throw mud all over a guy fixing his goggles. Ive pulled ppl on a sled, but i try to stick to the snow and not jerk, just slide them around every turn. However one time i slid my buddy wide around a turn and into a car lmao he was ok, just limped a lil.

cr480r
10-04-2008, 08:35 PM
dude... if you left that in there the carbon monoxide could kill him. well I guess at least you'd win the prank war right? lol

He awoke immediately... Running a CR500 outside of someones tent tends to make sleeping a bit difficult... He is an very annoying 4-stroke lover.. I bet his camping gear still smells like Klotz Benol...

brapp
10-04-2008, 09:20 PM
the geat stuff trick was done to me 4 years ago!!!!! gasoline burns!!!!

erectordale
10-04-2008, 09:31 PM
Brapp just in case vaseline intensive care hand lotion will remove great stuff after about 3 uses (Hmm! that would not be good in your pants)ROFLMAO

firehart
10-04-2008, 10:35 PM
Sometimes its a little hard to read what brapp's writing.

brapp
10-04-2008, 10:38 PM
sorry guys i dont do it on pourpose but my hands are and always have bene screwed uo and my motor skills/ hand eye co ordination isnt the best exoecialy when wether flucuates alot sorry guys i dont do it intentionaly.

firehart
10-04-2008, 10:46 PM
I'm sorry, I didn't know. At least you are not doing it just to be a jerk.

greenhuman
10-05-2008, 01:28 AM
We were night riding in the dunes. My dawg did his business not far from where we were parked for a break. My friend chased my young nephew around threatening to sit him in it for a joke. My nephew didn't realise he was just kidding and got pretty upset.
While the chase was on, I got a stick and wiped a little bit of crap inside my friends helmet about where his nose sits. You should have seen him for the rest of the night trying to figure out where the smell was coming from. He would put his helmet on, then take it off to check his boots, put it on, take it off, check his tires.
"Can you blokes smell dog S**t?" he kept asking
"Nuh" was the answer. "Are you sure youre not imagining things?"
This went on for hours.
That'll teach him.

Tri-Z Pilot
10-05-2008, 02:15 AM
Sometimes its a little hard to read what brapp's writing.

who cares how well he can type, that man can build some wicked machines!
dont worry, i got your back josh. although i'm probably the scrapiest mofo on here:D

NINJA
10-05-2008, 04:04 PM
sorry guys i dont do it on pourpose but my hands are and always have bene screwed uo and my motor skills/ hand eye co ordination isnt the best exoecialy when wether flucuates alot sorry guys i dont do it intentionaly.

It's all good brapp-daddy, I remember asking you on here a while back if you were drunk or stoned because I couldn't read your typing:lol: Then again maybe I couldn't read because I was drunk or stoned:beer

super90
10-06-2008, 12:17 AM
back in the day me and a couple friends were riding in a not so legal place to ride on top of a big pile of sand, and we were just sitting on top while my other friend was laying in the dirt/sand being not so sober. So we took his key to his wheeler and yelled COPS! and took off. I was laughing so hard and look back and hes yelling NO KEY! NO KEY! and jumps down the hill trying to get me to stop then just sprints into the woods. probably the best one I did, it was much funnier in person.

russell56443
10-06-2008, 12:36 AM
Brapps typeing is cool,my hands are messed up too,takes me forever to right a comment!
What's annoying are the people that think it's cool to type like a hillbilly!!!
I guess it's the way they talk (Or wish they did)ect...
Im on a survival group and there's a guy (T-Bone) that drives me crazy trying to figure out what the hell he's going on about!