PDA

View Full Version : TPC at Trikefest

ChrisCrash
10-01-2008, 07:41 PM
Hello,

It's Jeff again. I met some of you at the Smith Road race. I wanted to know if everyone on Team TPC is banned from Trikefest events. I didn't really get an answer from Howdy or Billy when I posted the question on the Trikefest planning forum.

So, I've created a poll and I'd like to ask you guys to give your opinion. Do you mind if Team TPC competes in Trikefest events?

Thanks,
Jeff

SWIGIN
10-01-2008, 07:46 PM
drama queen

grow up and show up...........or dont

that being said i dont know you or realy know the history of you guys but im tired of all the drama that as is held onto....ether way im not going...lol

Daddio
10-01-2008, 07:59 PM
Who or what is team tpc anyway? I have never heard of it. The wording in your poll is biased so any results that come from it will be skewed.

Billy Golightly
10-01-2008, 08:04 PM
Ya know I was actually pretty close to saying yes, as there has been a lot of private discussion over the post you made originally and what exactly your groups intentions were. If they were to actually just come and participate, or put on a circus. This post and the poll confirm my suspicions, your looking for a circus. You wont have one.