PDA

View Full Version : Ticked off

factoryX
10-01-2008, 12:06 AM
My trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro axle bent from that freaking retard that wrecked my bike last winter... I just found it now I was checking out how the new bearing work and the axle bent 1 inch off from where it should be....:mad: so when I spin it go up and down 1 inch, If I had found this earliar I would have charged him $700 instead of $500...:mad:

Vealmonkey
10-01-2008, 12:36 AM
That sucks man, I know you've been through enough with that already. I guess you don't have much choice but find a decent used rear axle. Sometimes a bent axle can be a real pain to remove.

Jonpin
10-01-2008, 03:20 AM
That sucks man, I know you've been through enough with that already. I guess you don't have much choice but find a decent used rear axle. Sometimes a bent axle can be a real pain to remove.

If its bent to bad hack saw and a good blade or sawsall time i would assume would work i know its some tuff metal

factoryX
10-01-2008, 04:55 AM
If its bent to bad hack saw and a good blade or sawsall time i would assume would work i know its some tuff metal

what for I can already take it off. I put every thing back to gether and I notice it was bent...

300rman
10-01-2008, 11:25 AM
get it straightened, might be cheaper than getting another one?

HONDA200MC
10-01-2008, 11:30 AM
Crappy Buzz Dude<< Try To Find A Whole Parts Trike Instead You Will Be Amazed What You Can Find Then You Sell The Uneeded Parts And Have Lots For Your Ride Or Buy A Shiny Brand New One From The Parts Money From The Parts Trike You Got>>??? Just A Idea

ceaserthethird
10-01-2008, 12:52 PM
I have a axle for you & i'm local .

hondahaulic
10-01-2008, 03:57 PM
since its only bent 1", i would just find a buddy or a shop with a hydraulic press and a set of V blocks.

factoryX
10-01-2008, 08:43 PM
Crappy Buzz Dude<< Try To Find A Whole Parts Trike Instead You Will Be Amazed What You Can Find Then You Sell The Uneeded Parts And Have Lots For Your Ride Or Buy A Shiny Brand New One From The Parts Money From The Parts Trike You Got>>??? Just A Idea

problem with oregon is there are no junkie tri-z's here just the one's worth buying. O-well I am just going to fix it and just go ahead and buy a 250R for me and get my dad to buy the tri-z that he has been eyeing for a while and then just use my for parts and or keep it for a spare trike. P.m. sent about your axle.