PDA

View Full Version : Got another 70!!!!!

blue27
09-28-2008, 03:26 PM
These things are addictive:lol: :w00t:

85 ATC70 for $125. Had to drive 2 hrs to get it but just gave the Wife and I some quality time together,lol. Not in bad shape has TRX70 bars throttle,kill switch front rims (on the back) and side cover with pullstart. also came with a new repro grabbar and has a new front SP Wamulass on it. Frame is bent(like that all are) and some one did a bad job trying to straighten it, might just swap it out, don't know yet but the theme for this on is already in the works.

Vealmonkey
09-28-2008, 03:34 PM
Congrats. Hopefully you had a drier ride than I did yesterday! I bet your out riding now aren't you? I'm glad we made some room yesterday.

oldtime3wheeler
09-28-2008, 03:34 PM
Nice 70. Wish I could fine one near me for that price.

edog
09-28-2008, 03:35 PM

85 ATC70 for $125. Had to drive 2 hrs to get it but just gave the Wife and I some quality time together,lol. Not in bad shape has TRX70 bars throttle,kill switch front rims (on the back) and side cover with pullstart. also came with a new repro grabbar and has a new front SP Wamulass on it. Frame is bent(like that all are) and some one did a bad job trying to straighten it, might just swap it out, don't know yet but the theme for this on is already in the works.

Lets be real here, there cheap. lol

Nice score!!!!

What are your plans for it?

MO dx
09-28-2008, 06:09 PM
Sweet I got to find one of them cheap so we can do a ride on all 70`s that would be funny

KASEY
09-28-2008, 07:24 PM
Sweet I got to find one of them cheap so we can do a ride on all 70`s that would be funny

WE DO IT EVERY YEAR!!! TRES REGATTA GLAMIS SAND DUNES!!!
WATCH FOR THE 09 DATES

http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/uploads/monthly_01_2008/post-110-1200047661.jpg

dizasterzrfun69
09-28-2008, 08:04 PM

good snag. If ya wanna get rid of the trx side-case let me know ;) . I need to convert my lifan kickstart over to pullstart.

dang vulchers :lol:

blue27
09-28-2008, 08:19 PM
UPDATE!

lol

Changed out the tires with some I had laying around, want to save the front tire for a restore project that i have:naughty:
Straighten the frame but its not pretty. Still might swap it out.
of course no spark, I will fix that latter, carb is soaking.