PDA

View Full Version : i cant kick this sob....

Xowner
06-20-2003, 01:02 PM
i know im gonna get riped on for being a wussy but i dont think this thing is acting right i kicked it the frist time to start it and it was kinda hard but not too bad i let it run a while b/c i wanted to see if the smoke would quit and it did so i shut it down and put the chain on it b/c i had it soaking got it on then tryed to fire it up im a big kid and i put everthing i got in to kicking it and it barly turns over ...WTF... its the decompression cable not working? plz tell me how to check this !!!!! thanks

Kilborg
06-20-2003, 02:40 PM
Yeah, your a wuss. Use some of that "big kid" weight and get the technique down and it will magically become easy.

NOS_350X
06-20-2003, 04:07 PM
what size of atc is it??

Xowner
06-20-2003, 09:22 PM
350X the frist tim i started it. it kick hard but i coulf do it now i can kick enough to make it run. could the decompression cable be not working?

Howdy
06-20-2003, 09:33 PM
350X the frist tim i started it. it kick hard but i coulf do it now i can kick enough to make it run. could the decompression cable be not working?

If it is that hard to start then most likely the decomression cable is the problem. I wished I had my book handy to scan the info. It's at the shop and I am packing things for Kings Island tomorrow.
Howdy

Lots_Of_Nothing
06-21-2003, 12:10 AM
well you put the chain on....then it didnt start easy......hmmm maybe you got it in gear? :rolleyes:

ATC crazy
06-22-2003, 07:29 PM
well you put the chain on....then it didnt start easy......hmmm maybe you got it in gear? :rolleyes:

Thats just what I was gunna say.

atcpunk107
06-23-2003, 10:37 AM
ya i had a problem like that on my friends lt230 thes benn bored alot.It was in gear and somehow it did finnally start and it took off and flipped.Ooops.he was a lil mad but he ot over it