PDA

View Full Version : I now own an 82 250R!! [Updated with Pics!!]

Saul
09-02-2008, 12:34 PM
Went today and bought her and brought her home. 80 bucks.

Got it back down in the shed and mixed some gas, poured a drop down in the engine and she kicked over in 5 kicks! After 2 years of not running. :w00t:

She kicks over 1st start now that she's been running. So all seems good.

The bad - fenders and seat that's 'there' are donors from an old yammy - ugh - this needs to be rectified asap. Also, while on my test run the foot shift lever broke off. *groan* it was just a homemade weld job from something else. Also, it's without a muffler right now. The muffler is 'there' - on my garage floor - but isn't on the bike. LOL! What a loud S-O-B she is.

So - anyone know where I can find fenders and seat to fit? And where I can get a foot shift lever.

Parts parts parts! New project - fun fun fun?

I'll post some pics later this evening.

As for power - yeah these things feel like they 'could' haul - but I've only been able to get her in 2nd so far because the foot shift broke off.

[edit] Here are a few quick pics.

Front
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/SaulAce/250R/8ad6cfa4.jpg

Rear
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/SaulAce/250R/0b04c368.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/SaulAce/250R/f073032e.jpg

Side shots
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/SaulAce/250R/76c2cad7.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/SaulAce/250R/f3507abf.jpg

Group shots
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/SaulAce/250R/899f07bd.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/SaulAce/250R/ef62f2cc.jpg

Random
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/SaulAce/250R/ad043a76.jpg

Thanks for looking - hope ya all like her!

Macs
09-02-2008, 12:53 PM
pics????

I think i have a shifter on my 300r engine. I will let you know this evening. I dont have any extra fenders or seats. But if there is anything else you need let me know.

SYKO
09-02-2008, 01:03 PM
fenders are avail new and many members have all the parts you need, dont cobble it up at least put the right parts on there to have a nice trike.

Saul
09-02-2008, 01:04 PM
pics????

I think i have a shifter on my 300r engine. I will let you know this evening. I dont have any extra fenders or seats. But if there is anything else you need let me know.

Pics later today for sure.

Man, if you have that shifter let me know! We'll work something out for sure.

Dunno what parts I'm gunna need yet, I think I'll need a clutch cable, theres no brakes hooked up right now so I'll be fixing all of that. :naughty:

Saul
09-02-2008, 01:05 PM
fenders are avail new and many members have all the parts you need, dont cobble it up at least put the right parts on there to have a nice trike.

Yeah - I wanna do this trike nice and correct. Only 'homemade' thing going on there is I'll be having the swingarm extended either 4 or 6 inches this winter.

Macs
09-02-2008, 01:15 PM
Are you going to chopper this one too????

Saul
09-02-2008, 01:16 PM
Are you going to chopper this one too????

LOL! No, no, no! This one is gunna be done nice and low. Something I can ride fast and have fun on with jumps and stuff. :beer

Andrew_250R
09-02-2008, 01:19 PM
you can get fenders from maier. As far as a seat goes your going to have to fight me for the first good one that shows up on ebay again ;). I have been watching for quite awhile now and they are very hard to come by. All the ones I have seen have been rusted out. If someone would make an aftermarket plastic one I think they would sell quite a few.

Saul
09-02-2008, 01:58 PM
If you get a new seat I'll buy yer old one if you wanna sell it.

Yamatrike400
09-02-2008, 03:23 PM
Yeah youll feel the power once you get into 3rd, thats when it REALLY starts pulling hard. Get some pics up man!

Saul
09-02-2008, 04:08 PM
Yeah youll feel the power once you get into 3rd, thats when it REALLY starts pulling hard. Get some pics up man!

Daughter is spose to show up with the digi-cam any minute now.

Looks like I need an air box too. :idea:

Andrew_250R
09-02-2008, 04:21 PM
What is wrong with your air box?

MTS
09-02-2008, 04:29 PM
I would at least take the carb off and clean it, Dosnt take much of a pice of crud to make it run lean and Blow, Nice score tho :beer

Hoosier_Daddy
09-02-2008, 04:35 PM
You'll be addicted to 2 strokes before ya know it. lol

Saul
09-02-2008, 04:40 PM
What is wrong with your air box?

Well - for one - it doesnt have one. hehe :D

For 80 bucks I just went there, grabbed the trike - threw it in the bed of my Dak and took off. LOL

Saul
09-02-2008, 04:41 PM
I would at least take the carb off and clean it, Dosnt take much of a pice of crud to make it run lean and Blow, Nice score tho :beer

good advice

Saul
09-02-2008, 04:42 PM
You'll be addicted to 2 strokes before ya know it. lol

I think that happened as soon as she fired up man - oh that sweet sound.

Andrew_250R
09-02-2008, 04:50 PM
So where's the :pics:

Macs
09-02-2008, 06:38 PM
i do not have the shifter

Saul
09-02-2008, 07:04 PM
So where's the :pics:

On the way!! :beer

Saul
09-02-2008, 07:06 PM
i do not have the shifter

Ahh ... ok. Thanks for checking though! :beer

SYKO
09-02-2008, 07:18 PM
as far as jumping with an extended swinger I wouldnt do all that, keep it stock or +1 or +2 nothing more anything more will kill the handling of that trike, a great upgrade for that motor is snagging a stock carb from the 85-86 250R trikes, also swaping out the front end for a more updated forks like 83-84 250R or 85-86 250R will be of great help and possibly retrofitting a differnt rear shock like a 400ex (seems to work on almost everything lol)

Saul
09-02-2008, 07:39 PM
as far as jumping with an extended swinger I wouldnt do all that, keep it stock or +1 or +2 nothing more anything more will kill the handling of that trike, a great upgrade for that motor is snagging a stock carb from the 85-86 250R trikes, also swaping out the front end for a more updated forks like 83-84 250R or 85-86 250R will be of great help and possibly retrofitting a differnt rear shock like a 400ex (seems to work on almost everything lol)

Great tips! Thanks.

Keep em' coming.

Saul
09-02-2008, 08:27 PM
Anyone have some good tips to increase the power of this bike? A friend told me that a set of reeds and a new racing muffler would really open her up.

Yamatrike400
09-02-2008, 08:37 PM
Yeah i got reeds (Boyesen Pro's) And man that helped so much. ALOT with low end. The throttle was so crisp. I also am running the stock pipe but with an answer silencer and it really winds out good. Get it ported good,(which i want to do) and im sure there are some good pipes for it(bassani?) I heard the dg is basicly a stock replacement.

EDIT- also, i extended my swinger 5-6 inches, and it HELPED the handling. Wasnt tippy, and wheelies were more controlable.(Still wheelies though :D )
I really recommend the reeds. It looks like a good bike for 80 bucks!

SYKO
09-02-2008, 08:59 PM
JEMCO for the pipe... I had one on my airfooler and it was awesome!! cool thing is that jemco will make you a new pipe NOW for it.... dg= fancy stock pipe... reeds... carb... lastly port work!! hit up sprock I think hes making new big bore kits for these trikes now, I cant remember... also make sure your clutch is tight a wore clutch will loose tons of power!

Saul
09-02-2008, 09:00 PM
Yeah, was wondering about extending the swingarm cause the bike felt really tippy today and I was hoping extending the swingarm and getting hub extensions will help there.

Gunna try and hunt down some good reeds and find an airbox and whatever else people here suggest.

edog
09-02-2008, 09:01 PM
The rear swingarm looks to go to the right.It looks to be bent at the swingarm bolt.

Saul
09-02-2008, 09:03 PM
JEMCO for the pipe... I had one on my airfooler and it was awesome!! cool thing is that jemco will make you a new pipe NOW for it.... dg= fancy stock pipe... reeds... carb... lastly port work!! hit up sprock I think hes making new big bore kits for these trikes now, I cant remember... also make sure your clutch is tight a wore clutch will loose tons of power!

Thanks for that. JEMCO has a website?

Also, nobody around these parts do porting work so that's out. It will be just things I can buy and bolt on myself.

Tomorrow I gotta hunt down a new plug for her - whats in there was/is shot -I had to take sandpaper to the plug just to clean it up enough to get fire.

I'd like to know how much the bike was over-bored though. Maybe if I ever have to tear it down.

Saul
09-02-2008, 09:18 PM
The rear swingarm looks to go to the right.It looks to be bent at the swingarm bolt.

It is a lil bit bent at the bolt. I'm guessing a new bolt will fix the prob?

edog
09-02-2008, 09:37 PM
It is a lil bit bent at the bolt. I'm guessing a new bolt will fix the prob?

Maybe the frame.

Andrew_250R
09-02-2008, 10:09 PM
You acutally use the swingarm bolt to adjust the chain tension. So maybe the bolt is just crooked and needs to be adjusted right? If not there is a swingarm bolt forsale in the classifieds, it is from an 82 but it should be the same.

Saul
09-02-2008, 10:16 PM
You acutally use the swingarm bolt to adjust the chain tension. So maybe the bolt is just crooked and needs to be adjusted right? If not there is a swingarm bolt forsale in the classifieds, it is from an 82 but it should be the same.

My trike is an 82.

I'm such a noob right now concerning these trikes. *sigh* I'll be asking some pretty retarded questions I'm sure.

Here is one - can the fenders and seat and maybe gas tank from say 84-85 R's be retrofitted onto an 82?

Another - why does extending the swingarm on these bikes make them handle like *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* but extending swingarms on 84-85's make them handle better?

One more - can I mount some lower profile handlebars on this trike? What will work?

Thank god I have some knowledgable trike-heads on here to help!

What's a better shock I can run out back? Brand names and links?

Someone mentioned running a front end/shocks from an 84-85 up front - will that just bolt right on?

Thanks in advance guys.

Andrew_250R
09-02-2008, 10:35 PM
My trike is an 82.

I see, not sure why I thought it was an 81'. I would still check the swingarm bolt to make sure it is adjusted straight. It doesn't really look like the frame is bent seeings how the swing arm is not even inline with the gastank.

Yamatrike400
09-02-2008, 10:45 PM
My trike is an 82.

I'm such a noob right now concerning these trikes. *sigh* I'll be asking some pretty retarded questions I'm sure.

Here is one - can the fenders and seat and maybe gas tank from say 84-85 R's be retrofitted onto an 82?

Another - why does extending the swingarm on these bikes make them handle like *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* but extending swingarms on 84-85's make them handle better?

One more - can I mount some lower profile handlebars on this trike? What will work?

Thank god I have some knowledgable trike-heads on here to help!

What's a better shock I can run out back? Brand names and links?

Someone mentioned running a front end/shocks from an 84-85 up front - will that just bolt right on?

Thanks in advance guys.

I dont think it made it handle like crap, it made it better if anything. Yes you can buy bars from dealers etc...look on ebay for MOOSE bars. there cheap. If u extend the swingarm, use a longer sled front shock off a newer sled. i used one off a 2005 polaris classic and it works great. I know a 200x front end will bolt right on (triples, forks, hub, wheel)

Saul
09-02-2008, 10:51 PM
I see, not sure why I thought it was an 81'. I would still check the swingarm bolt to make sure it is adjusted straight. It doesn't really look like the frame is bent seeings how the swing arm is not even inline with the gastank.

Yeah, I'm hoping that tomorrow I'll have a good full day to look the bike all over and check things out much better.

Saul
09-02-2008, 10:54 PM
I dont think it made it handle like crap, it made it better if anything. Yes you can buy bars from dealers etc...look on ebay for MOOSE bars. there cheap. If u extend the swingarm, use a longer sled front shock off a newer sled. i used one off a 2005 polaris classic and it works great. I know a 200x front end will bolt right on (triples, forks, hub, wheel)

Thanks for the info on handlebars and front end and swingarm - it just seems like I'm getting conflicting stories on the swingarm extension.

Time to scour ebay for 200x front end maybe? If I run a 250 front end I'll have better shocks up front and can run a bigger front rim right?

Also, my rear rims are 3 bolt rims - is this the correct stock rim thats spose to be on there?

Hoosier_Daddy
09-02-2008, 11:12 PM
You can help handling with an extended swinger of maybe 2" but when you start going 4" and more you will lose handling. I wider axle is the way to improve handling. The main reason people use swingers that are extended way out to 4" or more is because they have highly modded engines and it helps the weight distribution to keep the front end down better. It also helps with hillclimbers. So mainly drag racers and sand/hillclimbers with big power engines use extremly extended swingers. if you're going to trail ride and just have some general fun, stay away from 4" or more swingers. Go with 2". Then get a wider axle or some wheel spacers. Also, smaller square tires instead of those balloons would help too. Like the Fast trekkers.

Saul
09-02-2008, 11:18 PM
Thanks for that Hoosier.

In the end I'll probably extend the swingarm 2-3 inches (if any) but I for sure wanna go with either a wider axel or spacers. So what kinda spacers should I be looking for? What about hubs from other bikes?

Andrew_250R
09-02-2008, 11:20 PM
The stock rims on the 81'R are two piece three bolts, so I assume the 82' also had two piece three bolt rims.

Saul
09-03-2008, 11:14 AM
The stock rims on the 81'R are two piece three bolts, so I assume the 82' also had two piece three bolt rims.

Well I know that I wanna get some better rims and tires on mine asap. Just gotta wrap my head around what is involved in swapping out parts needed to make it work.

I 'think' a new front end, from say a 200 X will fix the front and then I need new hubs for the back?

Saul
09-03-2008, 01:17 PM
So - today I got the muffler back on her with the help of some ole good ole exhaust flex hose!! Got my foot shift lever welded by a friend and got a 30 minute 'hands-on' ride. WOW! These things are fast huh?!

I didn't have a good long stretch to open her up past 4rth gear (no brakes on the bike right now) but from 1st to 4th was sick. She can hang out the front tire like nobodies buisness. Very much an eye opening experience for me.

Quick question - what kinda plug does these bikes call for stock? Whats a good 'upgrade' spark plug?

Thanks in advance.

Andrew_250R
09-03-2008, 01:21 PM
I run either a NGK BR8ES or a BR8ES. The BR9ES is colder I believe.

Saul
09-03-2008, 01:32 PM
I run either a NGK BR8ES or a BR8ES. The BR9ES is colder I believe.

Closest I can find is a champion RN3C - I'll make do with it for now.

Andrew_250R
09-03-2008, 01:38 PM
Go here and download a service manual for your trikes.

http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=56218&highlight=service+manual

Saul
09-03-2008, 03:59 PM
Go here and download a service manual for your trikes.

http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=56218&highlight=service+manual

Done! Invaluable info there. Thanks.

Saul
09-03-2008, 04:20 PM
Can someone please tell me where I can get an extended axel for my trike?

Like the widest possible. Links? Ebay? And also, what kinda hubs do I need to buy so that I can mount aftermarket rims?

Andrew_250R
09-03-2008, 05:00 PM
I am sure there are extended axles out there but I bet they will cost quite a bit. I have been seeing used ones go for $150+ for the 85-86 250R's. I have even seen buy it now prices for $250 for used axles. I would surf ebay though, I don't know where else to look.

Blown 331
09-03-2008, 05:02 PM
This is just my opinion but I look at that bike as a piece of history and I'd want to keep it semi original for collectors and nastalgic value. If you are wanting to update plastic suspension etc I'd prob just keep an eye out for an 85-86 R. Just my thoughts.

Saul
09-03-2008, 06:26 PM
This is just my opinion but I look at that bike as a piece of history and I'd want to keep it semi original for collectors and nastalgic value. If you are wanting to update plastic suspension etc I'd prob just keep an eye out for an 85-86 R. Just my thoughts.

Nice stang!

I hear what you are saying - however - I've come to realize I don't wanna change the tank and plastics from what they are suppose to be. I do however wanna change the rear axel and front end to make this bike handle better.

So if anyone can tell me the best game plan to make this trike handle better I'd love to hear from ya.

Yamatrike400
09-03-2008, 07:10 PM
Well id just get some 400ex 4 bolt hubs(which widen the stance) and mount a 1 peice rim with flat top tires on it...I honestly dont see why people say more than 4" will kill the handleing on this trike...it made mine much better.The wheelbase is so short on these things stock 4-5"+ is perfect

Saul
09-03-2008, 07:14 PM
Well id just get some 400ex 4 bolt hubs(which widen the stance) and mount a 1 peice rim with some flat top tire on it...I honestly dont see why people say more than 4" will kill the handleing on this trike...it made mine much better.The wheelbase is so short on these things stock 4-5"+ is perfect

So a set of 400ex hubs will widen the stance like what? 1 or 2 inches on each side?

And yeah, I really would think 3-4 inches added to the swingarm would have helped a buttload because the wheelbase is crazy short - however as of now I got 3 people telling me not to do it and just you saying it worked.

I may end up buying an extra swingarm, adding 4 inches to it and trying it anyways. If it ruins the handling I have the stock one to replace it with!!

Yamatrike400
09-03-2008, 07:21 PM
Yah the 400ex hubs will widen it like 2 inches i think on each side..and have the others actually done it to THIS bike? It really depends on which bike you use, all are different. Stock swingers cant be that expensive anyway.

Andrew_250R
09-03-2008, 07:25 PM
Once you hack up a stock swing arm to make it longer you might as well add the 6" that you think you want, not saying adding 6" is too much. If you don't like the 6" it wouldn't take much to cut 2" out of the extended swing arm right? So I say add whatever you want and go from there. I would think that the longer the swing arm the less maneuverable it will be in tight spaces though. Compare a short box reg cab pick up to a crew cab long box.

Yamatrike400
09-03-2008, 07:41 PM
Well i cut out 6" pieces, and notched them for strength, so its about 5"

Andrew_250R
09-03-2008, 08:00 PM
Well i cut out 6" pieces, and notched them for strength, so its about 5"

Either way though if you don't like the length it wouldn't be hard to change it right?

Yamatrike400
09-03-2008, 08:04 PM
Yeah it would still be simple, just cut and reweld.

Saul
09-03-2008, 08:29 PM
Well, I'm certainly getting a list going. (it's getting bigger by the hour!) I'll have to get an extra swingarm to play with!

Right now some crucial pieces of my build include -
Swingarm to have extended
400ex hubs to widen stance
200x front end to improve ride quality and allow for better aftermarket rim and tire combo's (right?!)
New plastics from Maier
Carb and reed cage from a very cool member of this forum!

Saul
09-04-2008, 07:39 PM
will these hubs work on my stock 82 axel?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_ATV-Parts-Accessories__TRX-400EX-EXTENDED-REAR-WHEEL-HUBS-TRX-400-EX-HUBS_W0QQitemZ320294136668QQadnZATVQ20PartsQ20Q26Q 20AccessoriesQQadiZ2869QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item320 294136668&_trkparms=39%3A1%7C65%3A1%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245

SYKO
09-04-2008, 08:10 PM
will these hubs work on my stock 82 axel?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_ATV-Parts-Accessories__TRX-400EX-EXTENDED-REAR-WHEEL-HUBS-TRX-400-EX-HUBS_W0QQitemZ320294136668QQadnZATVQ20PartsQ20Q26Q 20AccessoriesQQadiZ2869QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item320 294136668&_trkparms=39%3A1%7C65%3A1%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245

FAIL.....

get a set of 300ex-400ex hubs, they will widen the rear a bit on your machine.

Saul
09-04-2008, 08:42 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_ATV-Parts-Accessories__G-Force-Extended-Rear-Hubs-TRX-450R-400EX-TRX450R_W0QQitemZ110284746803QQadnZATVQ20PartsQ20Q 26Q20AccessoriesQQadiZ2869QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item 110284746803&_trkparms=39%3A1|65%3A1|240%3A1318&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245

these?

Saul
09-04-2008, 09:36 PM
Also - what options do I have for an extended rear axel? It 'has' to be an 82 250 R axel or?

Man, so many noob questions - sorry you all have to endure this. LOL

SYKO
09-04-2008, 09:48 PM
pm big bore on the axle I think you can use a durablue 200x axle I got him one for one of his projects but I cant remember if it was a 82 or not

Saul
09-04-2008, 10:02 PM
pm big bore on the axle I think you can use a durablue 200x axle I got him one for one of his projects but I cant remember if it was a 82 or not

Ok, I'll try that route.

I can get an 82 axel from durablue but they are hella expensive!

Was hoping to find one on ebay, used, that works, for cheaper. lol

hondahaulic
09-04-2008, 10:08 PM
those hubs that you linked should work great, and your really going to gain around 6" total. Stock 400ex hubs are wider than your 250r hubs, and the aftermarket hubs you listed are even wider than 400ex hubs.

Saul
09-04-2008, 10:45 PM
those hubs that you linked should work great, and your really going to gain around 6" total. Stock 400ex hubs are wider than your 250r hubs, and the aftermarket hubs you listed are even wider than 400ex hubs.

Thats what I figured .. thanks for confirmation!

And once I install these hubs on my axel I can then start running 4 lug aftermarket rims right?

Yamatrike400
09-04-2008, 10:46 PM
Yes you can.

Saul
09-04-2008, 10:49 PM
Yes you can.

Perfect! Gunna get a set ordered asap!

Then decide on what rims and tires to run. And what sizes?! Ahhh ....

More research. I know I want very low profile rear tires while also very wide and square with a thread pattern that can handle some trail riding. Maybe fast trekkers or holeshots?

Anyone got suggestions on rim size to run out back?

Andrew_250R
09-05-2008, 12:01 AM
I am running 20x11x9 ITP holeshots on my 85R and love them. They hook up great on everything I have rode on so far.

Saul
09-05-2008, 09:53 AM
A couple pics I took yesterday with seat and plastic that came with her. Kind of - take these pics to remember how she was before I start transforming her!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/SaulAce/250R/d2265a34.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/SaulAce/250R/dcc6c9e4.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/SaulAce/250R/5afe6bad.jpg

Then my freaking dog decides SHE wants to take the trike for a ride!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/SaulAce/250R/1ff43304.jpg
New trike dad?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/SaulAce/250R/e4c0d780.jpg
Can I take it for a ride?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/SaulAce/250R/e272e752.jpg
I know, I know - it has a clutch and I don't have opposable thumbs! But can I try anyway? Thanks!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/SaulAce/250R/ac0e0eaa.jpg
OK, how do I climb up on this thing?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/SaulAce/250R/bf7c44a9.jpg
Maybe this isn't such a good idea afterall?!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/SaulAce/250R/0f72b721.jpg
Sometimes it sucks being a dog!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/SaulAce/250R/ec3c8eaa.jpg
Oh well, I can still chase you around while YOU drive it!!

Saul
09-05-2008, 10:20 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/SaulAce/250R/af3105e6.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/SaulAce/250R/c7a3efb6.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/SaulAce/250R/f9f1f80e.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/SaulAce/250R/b6c7d1a1.jpg

SYKO
09-05-2008, 10:34 AM
wow look at that pipe!! man..... I have a soft spot for old air foolers! I know I miss mine, it was a beast! the florida boys remember it!

Saul
09-05-2008, 12:52 PM
wow look at that pipe!! man..... I have a soft spot for old air foolers! I know I miss mine, it was a beast! the florida boys remember it!

LOL, that poor pipe is being held to the engine by a couple muffler clamps and some exhaust flex hose. (it was in a mangled state and just 'came' with the bike, not on it.) It's a temporary solution until I can get a new pipe, thinking about running a DG - they are an upgrade over stock right?

Right now it looks like I'll be getting a new DG pipe on there soon alongside a flatslide carb off an 86 and some power reeds. Should be a bit of of a boost in the power dept. ?

greythorn3
09-05-2008, 01:16 PM
why do you have a half nakked man in boxers on your garage wall? :confused:

Ray

Saul
09-05-2008, 04:09 PM
why do you have a half nakked man in boxers on your garage wall? :confused:

Ray

to keep the half naked women on the wall company.

Seriously, I used to weightlift./bodybuild and Arnold was/is a hero of mine!